Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

NCIS Los Angeles 1x01 Identity

I have had a busy morning because i re-watch the first 2 episodes from NCIS and then this one and what a great episode with the NCIS Office of Special Projects (OSP) welcomes Callen back to the team and races to solve a kidnapping case

Reply 3#3 bala's post

They are probable getting it all setup to upload in one go so why i was waiting this morning i watched the first two again

Reply 5#5 bala's post

Lets hope they are also doing more than one new show at the same time as daily uploads

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Yes Hetty is funny and nice work in getting control of the missile and it would be nice if ever a JAG lawyers turns up that they can get one we know from JAG

Reply 16#16 bala's post

That was a good catch when he spotted the flash from the sight but loosing the camera button was funny

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Good episode i liked the banter between Callen and Secret Service Agent

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Good episode it was a shame that Callen didn't get the chance to get reacquainted with Alana

Reply 22#22 bala's post

Nice bluff in the bush but where the missiles in the truck that flipped if so that was risky

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Talk about leaving it to the last second to rescue Abby but nice work with the sign language

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Nice team work in stopping the bomber even with the guy in the wheelchair cutting the trigger

1x11 Breach

Nice take down by Blye in the kitchen

Reply 32#32 bala's post

Do you think Kristin was telling the truth about Michael not being Callen son

1x13 Missing

Good episode i was surprised that the blood in the car wasn't tested earlier

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Nice catch by Callen and Sam pushing him into the water and injecting him was quick thinking

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I thought the mail man looked suspicious from the start but the uncover operation in the bank was great i hope Kensi can find her fathers killer

Reply 43#43 bala's post

It was good to see the mystery driver was a woman and Calam failing driving school was funny

1x18 Blood Brothers

Good episode that was great control in not killing the guy that organised his brothers drive-by shooting

Reply 48#48 bala's post

Good episode and with Jason the undercover cop joining the team but will he be a regular

Reply 57#57 bala's post

Kensi was unlucky that the girls step dad blew her cover but nice rescue from the guys and i wounder how much they spent on the card

Reply 63#63 bala's post

Nice bluff tying the block to the other agent and dropping him into the water to get him to talk and Callen with his face covered on the roof allowing him to shot first

Thread