Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 62#62 bala's post

I don't think it will happen

Reply 72#72 bala's post

I liked this episode very much. With the comments about the boots and the undercover story and the fact that they started the criminal thing out of necessity and not because of greed. Callen and Sam being trapped but surviving was nice and great detective work to recover the nuc.

I know, what a great ending. But the kid was great and Deeks with her on the trampoline was funny.

About the new epi:
The guy getting shot in front of Kensi, then the girl showing up at the house and blowing everyone up. What a day for her.
I must say, Deeks is rising in my ranks for taking such good care of her and not letting her be alone at home after all that. But he really has to learn a lot more before he can understand her completely. I really like that the guys were accusing Deeks of being jalous and Deeks going after the red head and 'getting hit by her car' was pretty funny.

I must say, when he trew her in the water, I thought it was for the mic and not to save her from the blast. When he told her to stay under I knew there was something wrong.

I don't think that his entire undercover was fake. Because of what his friend said: 'does wikipedia know who you are'
But she was crazy jalous when she saw him kissing nicole.
And the ending was prizeless!!

it was clear from the beginning Hetty was going to leave, even if you hadn't seen the promo. But the end showed that she's going to be around for the finale and I'm hoping she'll come back after that.
And I really don't like the new women.

yes, but it is interesting to see how they are going to move on from this next season. Cause Hetty and Callen are family enemies, but still Hetty must have helped Callen survive and now again she is saving his life. And Callen is remembering things. Bet it will be a great season opener.

Reply 111#111 codebreaker's post

but that's going to happen and everything is going to come out. (or is that just wishfull thinking? )

I was a bit disappointed by this episode cause I expected so much of it. But the ending scenes were good.

I loved the episode. The fact that Callen knew who the girl was they were looking for, the fact that he finally started to trust her and now she's gone. The fact that Hetty is back. And the end with the guy blowing the place up convinced that he's going to escape and then being trapped.

Reply 26#26 bala's post

well considering that she used to be an agent herself, quite a few I guess

Reply 43#43 bala's post

I agree, but it looked like he really cared for her. Although I didn't know he had a wife.
Too bad he has too lie this much for his job.

Reply 46#46 bala's post

I thought this was a good episode. But the IA guy being the mole was quite obvious.

I hate it that they brought in a new boss again. We are only just free of the previous one. (ok, maybe not that just, but still)
And this one really looks like a pain in the ass!

Reply 55#55 bala's post

no, i thought she was personnally hired by hetty just like the rest. But I do think they are going to put her in the field more often.

Reply 57#57 bala's post

yes, but I do think that if she is spying for anyone, it is hetty, not Vance and definatly not the new guy.
On top of that, I don't think she would betray the rest of the team.

Reply 63#63 codebreaker's post

I agree, that was the best part of the episode
I wonder if he is there to catch the killer of Kensi's father.

Reply 65#65 bala's post

I can't see the promo so I have no idea but I can't wait to see the episode

Reply 68#68 codebreaker's post

I agree. This was a good episode. It was nice to have two episodes about Kensi and not always around G. But Granger sticking around is going to be interesting...

Thread