Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

1x22 Hunted

Good episode I'm glad Callen stopped Hetty from resigning but Rick Medina being one step ahead was suspicious

Reply 69#69 bala's post

So will we find out what the G stands for next week

Reply 72#72 bala's post

Interesting episode i wonder if it a family member that has been keeping tabs on Callen but why so many foster homes

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I liked how they let Deak punch the corrupt cop but who is the ninja runner

Reply 3#3 bala's post

That was some test to join the team but that woman volunteering to be bait was risky considering she has a son but the way she handled herself was great

Reply 8#8 bala's post

That was one hell of a ambush of them marines but their rescue was great and Deeks comment that he's good to just in case anybody cares was amusing

Reply 10#10 bala's post

I did like the new Analyst Nell especially when they were looking for Ellen and sharing the same keyboard but the guy in the car park who lost his hand i first thought he must of robbed the wrong person considering security was chasing a purse snatcher

Reply 14#14 bala's post

I was starting to think the wife was trying to frame her husband because he was having an affair and did their father know because they were trying to leave the country

2x06 Standoff

Tracy Keller/Rosetti was a hand full but i liked the way they let her go thinking she was safe with the money

Reply 23#23 bala's post

I liked the divide and conquer line and then coming together to find the storage unit but Hetty stopping the guys going out in her suits was funny

Reply 30#30 kellemanske's post

That was a nice gesture putting the message on the back of the picture and Hetty's story about Sam and G trusting each other was interesting

Reply 36#36 bala's post

Kenzie was great taking down those guy with a swift kick to his privates and it's a good job that Hatty's team have her back even when she deceives them

Reply 40#40 bala's post

That was impressive the way Deeks helped Kensi escape the laser beams but wanting to pee afterwards was funny

Reply 42#42 bala's post

They have great chemistry together but if they become a couple it would spoil their relationship as partner's

Reply 45#45 kellemanske's post

Hetty the cheapskate re-giving old Christmas presents was amusing

Reply 48#48 bala's post

It sounded like a boy racers car, i would of liked to of seen a little more of that end

Reply 50#50 bala's post

It's a choice between reaching the pedals and not seeing where she going or vise versa and sitting on a cousin to see out the windscreen and not reach the pedals

Reply 53#53 bala's post

I would of loved to of seen Hetty on the rock wall challenge and Kensi was lucky to walk away after the car hit her

Reply 56#56 bala's post

That was tragic about Matt but Sam had no way of knowing what would happen on the bus and that would of been a great tribute to the people who died on secret mission

Reply 65#65 bala's post

It was a shame about Moe but I'm sure Sam will get his killer eventually

Thread