Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

6x03 Praesidium

Finding Vance was behind it was amazing even Hattie was impressed and all to protect her was great but faking the fainting in court room was amusing i knew it was a fake out but who going tell her about her house will be priceless.

6x04 The 3rd Choir

Trust Hattie to get him but shoot him in the leg was amusing

6x05 Black Budget

The main witness going Mexico to hide out was understandable but finding out he was money man behind the stolen money from black budget was a nice twist and those women were very amusing

6X06 SEAL Hunter

Sam getting framed with murder was interesting but Callen stalking the FBI agent who arrested Sam was amusing

6x07 Leipei

That's one way to kill someone mini drone but it's alarming how drone have common weapons like guns

6x08 The Grey Man

That homeless guy could fight so it came no surprise he was CIA Undercover agent but all of that keep an eye on his son was interesting

6x09 Traitor

Who would thought that fat IT guy was the mole really surprised me but boy was he smug when he got caught and offering to be a double agent was priceless

6x10 Reign Fall

This was strange episode for sam as we got see a different side of him in this episode

6x11 Humbug

of all the people he could take hostage it had to be callen's girlfriend and she found out he wasn't an investment banker but glad she willing give him a second chance

6x12 Spiral

When uncover operation become an hostage situation things becomes complicated but that nurse being mastermind was a surprise and Callen getting infected was a close call he did look like a goner so glad they antidote to the virus

6x13 In the Line of Duty

This was average episode it strange to see kelly hu look so much older she was barely recognisable

6x14 Black Wind

When a father tried to cross the border with his son who has been infected antrax things got rather complicated after the father helped them find the warehouse he was going to be deported was sad outcome but glad they managed figure out way he could stay

6x15 Forest For The Trees

Sam and callen being ambushed at meeting was great start to the episode but team having find them was challenging but you just knew somehow they would rescue themselves

6x16 Expiration Date

This was an ok episode deeks really pushed his luck making fun of her friends but i do think time apart would benefit them because they see each other everyday.

6x19 Blaze of Glory

I haven't commented much on this season it just nothing much to say about this series apart from the fact it like action movie every episode. How do you expect me to comment on this after 6 years this one of many show keep repeating the formula for the episode .

Thread