Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Borderline

Well this was a ok episode but kidnapping those marine was a bad plan

Special Delivery

Nate's new intern was great finishing off his sentences but if that wasn't great she even organised Hatty surprise birthday party and look on the rest of team faces was priceless.

I really hope the new girl become Nate's girlfriend he needs ones

Kensi and Deaks-look like she has feelings for him

Little Angels

Well they finally found her but i thought it was obvious that two kids were main suspect not the dad.

Reply 16#16 kellemanske's post

Well she really was a handful but she really should found a better way contact Callen

Reply 18#18 kellemanske's post

Breaking into his house

Reply 20#20 kellemanske's post

She is seems like a resource person she could of contact him if she put her mind to it but i suppose since it was time sensitive matter she had no choice

Anonymous

Well this was one elaborate plan changing their faces but Deaks really should know better not to go into ladies shower room .

Reply 24#24 kellemanske's post

he could of gone back as soon he realise it was women changing room he could walk back instead of hiding his eyes. simply say sorry and walk other way instead go deeper into the room.

Reply 26#26 kellemanske's post

yes how many times have we heard on cop show they lost the suspect ?

Bounty

Well it's a good thing the dad sent the birthday card with encoded message so that NCIS could catch his killer

Reply 30#30 kellemanske's post

Yes and him and Kenzie always make me laugh

Reply 32#32 kellemanske's post

Hetty that sweet women

Absolution

I really like Kenzie hitting a guy in the balls  than her saying you rather i pistil whip him instead . Hatty and her secret she has a great team behind her

Reply 37#37 kellemanske's post

look like he was assassinated

Deliverance

Well part 2 was a surprise i didn't realise they was going part 2 from last week episode but the gang had her back again threatening him at end was great so Hatty had book all long

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

They really are great partners

Reply 43#43 codebreaker's post

I think the point of Deaks was to give Kenzie a partner since her old partner got killed. Sam and G are also good partners but not good as these two because they hate each other but still respect each other.

Reply 45#45 kellemanske's post

it missed her no idea but this was good episode

Reply 47#47 codebreaker's post

Did you see her car

Reply 49#49 codebreaker's post

Yeah i was surprised at it but i wondering how she can reach the pedals?

Thread