Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 67#67 bala's post

He has obviously got himself type cast and is probably only offered those rolls

Reply 70#70 bala's post

Hetty catching Nell whispering on the phone was funny

Reply 72#72 bala's post

The CHiPs style of undercover work was interesting and i don't think i have ever heard them say lethal action has been authorised but Eric telling Hetty he crashed the Internet was priceless

Reply 77#77 bala's post

Good episode but a little sad that they didn't know who Marty's next of kin is and Marty saving Kensi before the cavalry arrived was great

Reply 80#80 bala's post

That was an impressive weapon system

Reply 82#82 bala's post

The red dot on his face didn't make much sense because he was driving away from Sam and hit from above

Reply 84#84 bala's post

Not bad control for a moving vehicle

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Deaks was great with the girl and Kensi getting the guys to talk at the car wash was amusing but poor Kensi ending up in the fountain and Hetty face and comment after Deaks head shot was priceless

2x20 The Job

Kensi goes undercover as a thief was risky especially with him being so unpredictable but what a way to clean house by destroying it

Reply 95#95 bala's post

Yes me too, Kensi and Deeks are great together

Reply 97#97 bala's post

That's what makes them great being able to work together with a little flirtation but lets hope it stays that way

Reply 100#100 bala's post

That was a close call for Eric but the fragile package was amusing

Reply 103#103 bala's post

I was impressed that the twice he died looked authentic but walking away biting a apple was a little cold on the first one

Reply 106#106 bala's post

That was a close call in the bar and Monty the dog didn't look very good but he proved himself, I'm not one for watching trailer so i look forward to the season finale

Reply 109#109 bala's post

Callen resigning was predictable and Sam following was nice but the others was a pleasant surprise and if Hatty has convinced them Callen is dead the last thing he should do is rescue Her

NCIS Los Angeles Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 20, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

3x01 Lange, H.

I liked the way Nell and Eric tracked down the others from the phones they brought at the airport and using Hunter was a risky move but at leased it got rid of some of their security

Reply 6#6 rickman's post

Try the realplayer site

Reply 9#9 Anton1968's post

3x02 Cyber Threat

Kensi getting riled over the lip reading program was amusing but Shawn's dad getting kidnapped for his hacking skills was interesting and I'm glad Callen trusted Hetty enough to not open the envelope

Thread