55 123
Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 75#75 bala's post

I liked this double episode. It had a good build up. But I miss McGarrett in Hawaii 5-0 and I loved the jokes about Danny and Deeks.

Reply 78#78 bala's post

I liked the episode. Especially with the ending where deeks wanted to hear the rest of the story and she wouldn't tell.

wow, what a season final. I wonder what's going to happen now, but wow! this has got to be the best season final of the year.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I knew it was the girl when she ran out of the building, but I agree about the trap. they should have realized sooner. I'm wondering if the girl is going to come back in a later episode. I think that would be fun.

Reply 7#7 codebreaker's post

I actually liked it that they had trouble catching her and the pokergame was a niice ending

Reply 9#9 bala's post

The way the episode was built was good. Heddy on the phone at the end was a nice twist.

Reply 12#12 bala's post

I liked that we got more info about his wife. I liked the episode. There will be a follow up episode though and I'm really looking forward to it.
I don't like the CIA guy, but I guess that's the point.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

I first thought that Deeks would be undercover with the crew, but since he wasn't, I'm curious what he is doing that Hetty is worried about him. And Kensi having to partner up with Granger was funny. Wonder what he meant at the end.

Reply 28#28 bala's post

That was funny :-)
first thought he was going to get away with it, but that ending really did it.

Reply 41#41 bala's post

I like the tension between Callen and the boss of Red team, but I don't know about the rest of the show.. I don't think it'll keep my interest as I'm already annoyed about half of the team members.

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

you just know he'll be back some time later this season. Otherwise they wouldn't have put so much attention to it.
I liked this episode. Quinn/Michele was lucky that he took her with him to the helipad and didn't just kill her.
I'm looking forward to how Deeks' confession will change things between him and Kensi and how he'll deal with what happened. Although it looks like he realized he can find support with his friends.

I like it that we got some more inside in his past. I bet his father isn't dead an he'll come for him later in the series. Does anyone actually know how come Callen doesn't have any memories from his past? Was he just too young to remember or was there something else behind it? Cause in the past year sometimes something triggers a memory he previously didn't have.

Reply 21#21 bala's post

she'll be back.. They probably needed the space to figure things out anyway, but not knowing when she'll be back has to be torture, especially since he didn't get a chance to say goodbye and the mission is going to be dangerous.
I wonder who White Ghost is, looks like that will be the new public enemy

Reply 32#32 bala's post

hope not. I love Nell/Eric in Ops

Reply 37#37 codebreaker's post

Who do you think he is? Best I can come up with is her father, but he looks kind of young for that.

55 123
Thread