Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Enemy Within

I can't believe Deaks shoot Hattie

Reply 90#90 kellemanske's post

Yeah she really wasn't expecting that but they got him at the end

Reply 92#92 kellemanske's post

That's one thing i like about this show it keep you guessing plus Kenzie is really growing on me at start of the series i didn't like her but in season 2 i really liking her character

Reply 94#94 codebreaker's post

I like this series more than  current season of NCIS

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

You can see Deeks has feeling for her but she keep pushing him back

Reply 98#98 codebreaker's post

I think it will this certain give Ziva and Tony a run for their money.

Rocket Man

Eric first undercover assignment almost got him killed

Reply 101#101 codebreaker's post

Well you knew when sam asked about insurance you knew what was going to happen

Plan B

Well finding out Deaks life was like undercover was interesting and how he tried protect his uncover identity but kenzie got a bit shocked

Imposters

Well it did feel Hatty was saying goodbye but it certainly will interesting season finale.

Familia

This really was a complicated season finale so many thought going on such as new director is related Hatty and that Hatty is related to Mob family and that callign is also related another mob family.  So many thoughts are going through my mind.

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

let hope Hatty survives that gunshot but i liked double agent with the new boss just when you think she's a bad guy it turmed out it was all an act

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Well who would thought it was son hacked into the firewall but Callen had envelope in his hand but out of respect didn't open it but i wonder if he would if Hatty wasn't there.

Reply 19#19 codebreaker's post

Well it nice see how they reacted to having a different partner and we saw the problems but what a way for Hunter disappearing into another undercover job. Hatty back

Deadline

Well i have to say having the dog join NCIS was amusing and even warmed Sam heart giving him a piece of his sandwich at the end. . Nice plan getting terrorist to leave by making them look like it was a trap.

Sacrifice

Well kenzie getting beaten up from the other female cop was amusing   . Sam car getting lost was amusing but it's good thing he didn't see what happen to it

Lone Wolf

Well that was one hell of an accident killing women and get knock off the bike but how many secrets does Hatty have?

Honor

That was one hell of plan replace that women but i can't believe he didn't check her before she came on the plane. You just knew they switch her at the airport and you would think father double checked when she came back ?.

Reply 30#30 magic4u's post

Yeah it was great outfit it's great that she made effort to do that because she has a great body

Greed

Well another action packed episode but that guy celebrated a little too early when he got the package but man stuck under the car was amusing but was a helpful witness. Now we know what Sam's secret mission was.

Thread