31 12
Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Episode 18: Blood Brothers

This was quite a good episode, I liked the scene of Hetty wielding that dangerous blade, the scene of Callen taking the gun James was holding to pieces and catching the bullet in the chamber was impressive, I liked the scene of Callen & Sam having a difference of opinion on how to handle the case, my favourite scene was when Sam beat up a bunch of gang bangers to gain the gangs respect, the best thing about this episode however was the interaction between Sam & James Dobbs, the ending to this episode with Hetty telling another story to the team was good.

Episode 19: Hand To Hand

This was a great episode because Sam got to go undercover, I liked the scene of Callen & Sam playing a game of some kind at the start, It was great improvisation from Callen to get hold of a cab to get Kensi out of her situation with Jason, the scene when Sam and Jason had their MMA fight was brilliant, I loved the look on Marty Deeks face when Hetty said “Ruben, Says Hi”, the only bad part of this episode was when Sam & Marty took down the bad guys because none of them fought back, I would not be against the Marty Deeks character making another appearance at some point.

Episode 20: Fame

This was a good episode to watch, I liked the scene when Sam reacted to Deeks sitting at Don's desk because it was similar to the one Tony & McGee had when Ziva sat at Kate's desk, I also liked the scene of Deeks asking Hetty for a large sum of money, the scene of either Callen or Deeks shooting the guy who was trying to take Aubrey at the Club was good, It was both Brave and Stupid of Kensi to stick close to Hassad Al-Jahiri because it almost got her killed, my favourite scene however was when Callen, Sam & Deeks arrived just in time to save Kensi from Hassad Al-Jahiri and his men, I wish shows would stop using The Middle East as their type of terrorist as its getting old.

Episode 21: Found

This was a brilliant episode full of intensity, the scene of Hetty talking to multiple directors from different agencies made me laugh, I liked the scene of Kensi diving into a swimming pool to get a laptop because Callen called Kensi flipper afterwards, I loved the speech Hetty gave to Eric to get his head back in the game, the way Callen got the information he wanted out of Yari was good, my favourite and yet saddest scene was when Don got killed, I'm really disappointed that Don was killed off but he did die saving Sam, I am however happy Mo wasn’t killed off too, The way all the team reacted to Don being killed was very realistic.

Episode 22: Hunted

I thought this was a good episode, I liked the first scene of Callen & Sam talking with Special Agent Rick Medina because Sam said afterwards “I know who I wanna knock out”, the scene of Callen & Sam talking at the boat house about what happened to Don was really good, the best thing about this episode for me was the interaction between Hetty & Leon Vance's characters, I didn't find the scene of Callen & Kensi playing a drunk couple very believable, I was not shocked at all to learn that Rick Medina was a traitor, I'm glad in the end Hetty decided not to resign as the show would not be the same without her.

Episode 23: Burned

This was a fantastic episode to watch, I liked the scene of Kensi talking to Sam about some guy she met at a bar the night before, I got chills down my spine when the mystery guy later named as Eugene Keelson said on the phone to Callen “I know what the G stands for”, the scenes of Callen talking to Sam first and then Hetty at a secret meeting point were both good, I thought the shoot-outs in this episode were good but could have been much better, It might only be me but I guessed Keelson would be dead by episodes end just like almost all the other bad guys, I am much more interested in finding out what the G in Callen's first name stands for now thanks to this episode.

Episode 24: Callen, G

This was a great season finale, I loved the explosive start to this episode with Keelson's place going up in flames which destroyed 99% of his files, I liked the scene of Eric ignoring Hetty's phone calls so he could tell Callen some new details on the case, I don't like the Trent Cort character at all but it was good to see him, I really liked the scene of Callen talking to Jessica Haymes, the scene when Callen had a car crash after chasing a suspect was spectacular, my favourite scenes were of Callen talking to Amy Taylor/Hannah Lawson only to find out his real sister had died as a child, the ending to this episode with Callen visiting his sisters grave was the perfect ending to the first season.

I cant wait for Season 2 as there is loads more to Callen's past yet to be explained.

Reply 39#39 bala's post

its called No More sung by LL Cool J and Ne-Yo

Chris O'Donnell and LL COOL J will appear on Hawaii Five-0 in an exciting cross-over event scheduled for May sweeps. Following their appearance on Hawaii Five-0, Alex O'Loughlin and Scott Caan will pop up on NCIS: Los Angeles the following night. More Details Later

Renewed For A 4th Season

Renewed For A 5th Season

31 12
Thread