Thread
Printable Version

NCIS Los Angeles Season 1-7 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 34#34 codebreaker's post

I felt sorry about how gullible he was

Reply 36#36 codebreaker's post

Still can't believe he would steal from Hatty you would thought he would known better?

Betrayal

Well what Sam had to do was cruel at the end and does anyone know name LL Cool J song at the end ?

Reply 40#40 spratt89's post

Thanks i tried look for it in the credits no mention in it

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Look on her face when she realised he lied to her was awful

Reply 44#44 kellemanske's post

There must be a reason why they introduce her on the show somehow it will conflict with his job.

The Debt

Well i had feeling it was all a setup and kenzie was mad when she found out but seriously how long can they keep there feelings inside

Higher Power

Good episode emp bomb was interesting but it getting into wrong hands was predictable.

The Watchers

Well look like Hatty has new problem with new boss let see how this will turn out but what a way to make an entrance .

Reply 52#52 kellemanske's post

This one seems a little more difficult to get rid off since last one Hatty appointed -this one is being forced onto her

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

I think she's a spy for NCIS either Vance or new guy.

Reply 56#56 kellemanske's post

Yeah she was but did you notice her sneaking around last year in couple of episodes.

Partners

Well 5 years they been partner Sam AND G but having another set of partner as suspect was interesting but her framing him was nice revelation all because he was planning on retire from the service

Reply 64#64 kellemanske's post

look like next episode Kenzi might get into a bit of trouble

Vengeance

Well Sam really bend the rules and it's good thing that he really trusted them because they save the hostages.

Touch of Death

Well i have to say this episode continues 5-0 episode yesterday and what a good conclusion but finding out why was amusing population control is a scary thought that she believe she was doing god's work is just plain crazy

Reply 76#76 kellemanske's post

He's back for the season finale

It was nice to see Kenzie and deeks play a married couple but sex dungeon was amusing

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

That shows you that he really didn't care but no way he can return Hattie might be good but after that situation he should be out of a job so if next season he actually gets away with it because it's a tv show i would really be annoyed.

Endgame

Well not a action packed episode but it was slow but what a set-up i knew it was set up but still like how they handled the situation

Thread