110 123456
Thread
Printable Version

Southland Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Southland Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Please discuss the show here

To change "general" to Season 1

[ Last edited by shinny at 8-27-2009 09:52 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I am surprised that there isnt a thread around somewhere for this

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

The only other topic i found was This

I didn't know this show was added to the site !

Great show....kinda Shield wanna be...minus the dirty cops...well so far....there will eventually have an episode or two covering that topic.

Show returns in September. Can't wait.

Reply 4#4 Milks26's post

yes I'm giving this another shot and i'm getting used to the episode it still rather watch able

Southland Season 2 Discussion Thread (Possible Spoilers)

Season 2 premieres March 2nd at 10 pm. Please Discuss here

Reply 1#1 Milks26's post

Season 2 preimere

Lydia and Russell’s replacement, Rene Cordero, investigate a possible abduction of an elderly man by a known drug addict. Nate and Sammy investigate a freeway shooting and wind up threatening the integrity of a major undercover operation. And Chickie finds herself in the middle of a mini-riot after her new partner shoots at a 13-year-old boy

Reply 2#2 Milks26's post

It was a good episode at least i am glad Russell is alive but that riot thing was crazy he should shot the tires instead of that guy.

Reply 3#3 bala's post

That cop was a hack....a cop who should be fired but his bosses feel sorry for....that kind of guy. Plus, he was scared.

Yeah, I'm happy about Russell too....I hope he comes back...don't like the new guy.

Reply 4#4 Milks26's post

Well i like to reserve judgment until i see him few more episode, i like Russel very much but he is injuries very badly it's going take a few months for him to recover.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

In the TnT chatroom....I read that the actor said he's staying with the show....so will see.

You reserving judgement ...trying someone new are we

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 3-6-2010 21:12 ]

Butch and Sundance

I should of figured father order the hit on his family I am glad he survive and has to live with what he has done.

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I thought when they first shown the girl tied up why they blurred her face when you could see she was dressed until they started taking photos but that was a gruesome attack

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I thought the samething as well it took some time figured out face was blurred i just assumed that the actress requested her face be blurred

U-Boat

Great episode nice ending getting fire brigade to get the shoes out of the line but what kind father make his son dress in women underwear as punishment that taking it a bit too far. I thought he good job being solo first time but we also saw what happens when you don't have a partner riding with you.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

That was cruel making the boy mow the front lawn in womens underwear but i did like the end

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

4. The Runner

Lydia and Rene arrive in Compton, where a young USC student was murdered. Kenny and Andy canvass the neighborhood while Nate and Sammy investigate a house nearby where a party took place the night before. Meanwhile, John and Ben head to Indian Wells for the funeral of a cop that proves to be very personal to John. Lydia decides to talk to her mother about something that has been festering between them for years.

Reply 12#12 Milks26's post

Wow the kid that chucked the gun out of the nappy bag was lucky he didn't kill anyone in the park

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes but gun went off when thrown was risky. Shame the runner girl became drug addict she had a chance become a better person but her parent should of moved the family better neighbourhood.

2x05 What Makes Sammy Run

Good episode i liked what he did with the guys ipod when he was on the escalator and that was a nice find on the bed. Taking photos of the gang member was risky but see managed to talk her way out of that tricky situation but then getting high with the kid and loosing her computer and camera was stupid

110 123456
Thread