Thread
Printable Version

Southland Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes that guy didn't bother look around to see if there were cops around and money was nice all because girls were fighting outside-teach you a little bit about police producure i mean putting a blanket over it wasn't best hiding place..  That was tough call with that kid shooting those boys who were giving him a beat down

Southland 2x06

Well this was good season finale nice catch on that women arrested the guy who raping women dress as a cop and it look other cop back problem is going create some problem in the future season.

Interesting and very short  season. Chicke finally got some balls.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

That was brave going after the fake cop before waiting for backup but i liked the way she kicked his ass

Reply 18#18 Milks26's post

Do you know if there will be 3rd season ?

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I don't know...that's a hard question. Ratings have been breaking even.

I'ts a okay show.....kinda takes a little bit from all other cop shows before it, but with these short seasons.....you can't really love this show.

Southland Season 3 Discussion Thread (Possible Spoilers)

Well not a bad start to the season but her partner seems like a handful and bank robber shooting himself was sad but shooting a cop he knew he would never make it out .

Reply 1#1 bala's post

That was a great rescue at the bank using the car and their vests to get the wounded cop and talk about a close call while waiting for the DNA result but the extra backup at the garage was amusing

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well they were not stupid enough go by themselves in gang leader place

Punching Water

Another good love it switch partners at coffee place after guy was out of order . The gang war over a attractive women i don't think Shakespeare would please about this

Reply 4#4 bala's post

All the musicians that came out off the car and the guys taking the mickey out of Ben's new woman was amusing, I'm not surprised he switched partners at coffee shop

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

But she didn't deserve to get stuck with him

Discretion

Fantastic episode but finding out what his mum did must been horrible and shame that gun was used in a crime when he had a chance to take the gun away

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I thought Ben allowing him to hang on to the gun untill he got a legal one was the right decision it's just a shame he used it and that was a believable story about the original chainsaw accident

3x04 Code 4

Sherman making a few mistakes but the guy running with his handcuffs and falling flat on his face was funny and arresting the gut in his underwear was impressive until he jumped out of the ambulance but what a tragic ending

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yeah he made a few mistake but i had forgotten about how this episode started and by the end it was tragic ending i suppose that's what i like about this show it's rather realistic

The Winds Amazon

Well a child call the police against mother who hit him belt for skipping school That just ridiculous and he actually thought that was child abuse

Reply 11#11 bala's post

That was tragic that the one boys family abandoned him while he was staying at a friend's house and John threatening the other boy with the belt was amusing considering he reported his mother for hitting him with the belt for skipping school

3x06 Cop or Not

I didn't think Sammy would be back at work so soon and Lydia getting herself in hot water over the photos from the crime scene that the press got was a surprise

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well i was surprised as that as well but did you notice what they said micheal Jackson it did sounds like most cop were just standing around doing nothing

Thread