Thread
Printable Version

Southland Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 14#14 bala's post

When he said there was no crime because they were all at home watching on TV i thought was amusing

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

I suppose that something at least it is amusing crime low during that situation

Sideways

Well sad about guy with bullet in his brain, he was nice guy and finding out Russell leaked the photo from her mobile must been sad.

Reply 17#17 bala's post

It's hard to believe that Henry had a bullet in his head considering how calm he was and the woman crossing the street must of been deaf not to of heard the sirens but never the less it was tragic

Fixing a Hole

Well the women lying about what she saw all because no one wanted come forward was sad

Reply 19#19 bala's post

John's drug dependence is getting worse and i thought Sammy was going to do something stupid but the women lying was wrong but for the right reason

Reply 20#20 codebreaker's post

Yes i have a feeling he will need an intervention soon or he will out of  department

Reply 21#21 bala's post

It's strange that the medication was for his back but in some episodes you see him running and others he can hardly get out of the car

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

As with back pain it comes and goes

Failure Drill

Well it good thing she learnt about double tap and head shot practice at start but getting asked out by her partner son was amusing

Reply 24#24 bala's post

How do you find a stolen uterus   and i would of got angry about the old man in the car but John with is back and drug problem is getting tiresome, using the phone as a decoy was clever and her training came in useful

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

That's a very good question and how do you confirm whether where it belongs ?

Graduation Day

Well i am glad he finally made him get his back fixed but that was one hell beating he got trying arrest that guy

3x10 Graduation Day

That was some chase by Sherman but the runner not making the second jump was not what i expected and about time Ben did something about John's problem, what away to find out her son is sleeping with her partner by answering her phone

Reply 28#28 codebreaker's post

Yeah she really should answered her phone but call her a paedophile was a bit extreme

Southland Season 4 Discussion Thread (Possible Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres January 17, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Reply 1#1 codebreaker's post

I thought they cancel this show?

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I am surprised this is still going

Southland Season Four Sneak Peek

wednesday

Great returning episode with new partnership it's great to see lucy liu back on TV

Thread