Thread
Printable Version

Southland Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 5#5 bala's post

The way Jessica was chucked around in that video she looked like a rag doll and the dead body count was rather a lot for one episode

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well no wonder she got a partner after that incident I always thought there are 2 cop per car ?

Southland Underwater Preview Clip Reel

Underwater

Well another good episode but new captain was bad ass shooting that women mind you holding cat hostage would worked but her having second gun was a surprise and vest didn't really help .

Reply 9#9 bala's post

The husband's response to his wife being killed by a hit and run driver was unusual but what a terrible accident with her being trapped under the vehicle and Ben's split second decision to punch that girl was a surprise but it's bound to have repercussion's

4x03 Community

Who would of thought Ben's video would be a reason for some girls to want to get in his pants and the robberies in the strictly Orthodox Jewish home was rather crafty knowing most of them aren't allowed to use the phone on the sabbath but having a go at his daughter for ringing the police seemed crazy, the one free punch cut down on the paperwork and what way to die after being handcuffed to a pole

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

Well i like how they handled the free punch looking around make sure there were no cameras

Reply 12#12 bala's post

Ben's had to learn that the hard way

4x04 Identity

That's one expensive dog Sammy is caring for after accidentally shooting it and wow the discussion about who was going to handle the train accident was disturbing, the kid in the pool was lucky not to drown while her mother was arguing

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

I wonder how long she can keep pregnancy to herself?

4x05 Legacy

John saving the suicidal teen was awesome but sad that he succeeded a second time and the practical jokes played on Ben was amusing but I'm glad he got his own back

Reply 17#17 codebreaker's post

Yeah but also that he got recognised for his 25 years service was nice as well

Reply 18#18 bala's post

I thought it was his 20 year service but 2 years late

Integrity Check

Having a film crew follow one cop you just knew wouldn't end well but you can see one cops is going to get fired for his behaviour if that film airs on TV. That crazy women she did right thing tackle her instead of shooting her but shame knife went into her.   . That protest on the road was rather amusing

Reply 20#20 bala's post

What a cruel father naming his son Adolf, has he no idea what will happen to him growing up but why the Jewish cake maker took his money in the first place for the cake he ordered was bizarre and the kid smashing the house because of his lunch was crazy and that was one angry woman with the knife

Reply 21#21 codebreaker's post

Yeah i didn't think those people still existed

4x07 Fallout

What a bad day for Tang being served legal papers in the morning and then involved in the shooting of a boy with a toy gun  in the evening

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well we knew it was going to be a bad day for her after being served legal papers

Reply 24#24 bala's post

As she said she knew it was coming so she should of been prepared for the divorce paper

Thread