Thread
Printable Version

Southland Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Risk

Well she finally admitted it to her partner she's pregnant and those skateboarder were really dangerous but saying they have no breaks sounds dangerous and cop allowed them to continue ?

4x08 God's Work

How tragic for the guy trying to return the ladies keys but getting shot because she thought he was going to rape her and Ben's personal justice on the pimp was great

4x09 Risk

I would of used the car to stop the skateboarders and who would of thought a toilet cam would be so popular and profitable, Adams was lucky she was stabbed in the vest and what a cliffhanger with the car accident

4x10 Thursday

Tang letting that guy off because it was her last day on patrol was nice but what she made him do was amusing

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yes that was amusing

Southland Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres February 13, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

5x01 Bats and Hats

At first looks John and Gary's knife through the window shout looked horrific especially when the body was chucked of the balcony but shooting a film like that was crazy and lying to the rape kid so he would do the rape kit wasn't very professional

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Did you know John was gay ?

Reply 3#3 bala's post

I never gave it a thought before but looking back he does come across that way

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Same it just for previous season he been single suddenly after 5 years they open with that i just surprised . There was no mention on his partner - he said they been together 3 years ?

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

It was very unprofessional but they need get evidence but i can imagine why he was embarrassed

Heat

I can't believe that he got self inflected gun shot wound and blamed the gang which gang leader kid getting shot. That was one hell of women she was chasing and the fact she was boxer certain made getting her tough but loved how she managed to get suspect into choke hold to stop her from beating crap out her.

5x02 Heat

Mendoza saying he was injured in a drive-by was despicable as in a round about way he was responsible for the boy getting shot on his birthday and I cant believe Steele was hiding behind the car

5x03 Babel

Ben was lucky to only get ringing in his ears after that close call but another school shooting was a surprise after what happened in the US

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well i think they filmed it before the events -pre production for these episode 2-3 months ago

Under the Big Top

The guy smashing window because he like the sound of glasses breaking was amusing but the robbers giving away money in poor neighbourhood was nice but taking them down was challenging

5x04 Under the Big Top

What a scum bag trying to frame his girlfriend with his own so called murder and the back robbers throwing the money all over the place made their capture harder

Off Duty

Well i was surprised how quickly we got point of crazyman shooting normally it take 20-30 minutes to reach the point . John hurting his back thanks to his new partner was great reminder of his back problem but seeing John exwife was a surprise.

5x05 Off Duty

I wonder if John hurting his back will start his pain medication addiction again and I'm surprised the women came to the police to admit raping a guy in the toilet

Thread