54 123
Thread
Printable Version

Southland Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Southland Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Please discuss the show here

To change "general" to Season 1

[ Last edited by shinny at 8-27-2009 09:52 ]

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

The only other topic i found was This

Reply 4#4 Milks26's post

yes I'm giving this another shot and i'm getting used to the episode it still rather watch able

Reply 2#2 Milks26's post

It was a good episode at least i am glad Russell is alive but that riot thing was crazy he should shot the tires instead of that guy.

Reply 4#4 Milks26's post

Well i like to reserve judgment until i see him few more episode, i like Russel very much but he is injuries very badly it's going take a few months for him to recover.

Butch and Sundance

I should of figured father order the hit on his family I am glad he survive and has to live with what he has done.

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

I thought the samething as well it took some time figured out face was blurred i just assumed that the actress requested her face be blurred

U-Boat

Great episode nice ending getting fire brigade to get the shoes out of the line but what kind father make his son dress in women underwear as punishment that taking it a bit too far. I thought he good job being solo first time but we also saw what happens when you don't have a partner riding with you.

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Yes but gun went off when thrown was risky. Shame the runner girl became drug addict she had a chance become a better person but her parent should of moved the family better neighbourhood.

Reply 15#15 codebreaker's post

Yes that guy didn't bother look around to see if there were cops around and money was nice all because girls were fighting outside-teach you a little bit about police producure i mean putting a blanket over it wasn't best hiding place..  That was tough call with that kid shooting those boys who were giving him a beat down

Southland 2x06

Well this was good season finale nice catch on that women arrested the guy who raping women dress as a cop and it look other cop back problem is going create some problem in the future season.

Reply 18#18 Milks26's post

Do you know if there will be 3rd season ?

Southland Season 3 Discussion Thread (Possible Spoilers)

Well not a bad start to the season but her partner seems like a handful and bank robber shooting himself was sad but shooting a cop he knew he would never make it out .

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Well they were not stupid enough go by themselves in gang leader place

Punching Water

Another good love it switch partners at coffee place after guy was out of order . The gang war over a attractive women i don't think Shakespeare would please about this

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

But she didn't deserve to get stuck with him

Discretion

Fantastic episode but finding out what his mum did must been horrible and shame that gun was used in a crime when he had a chance to take the gun away

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Yeah he made a few mistake but i had forgotten about how this episode started and by the end it was tragic ending i suppose that's what i like about this show it's rather realistic

The Winds Amazon

Well a child call the police against mother who hit him belt for skipping school That just ridiculous and he actually thought that was child abuse

Reply 13#13 codebreaker's post

Well i was surprised as that as well but did you notice what they said micheal Jackson it did sounds like most cop were just standing around doing nothing

54 123
Thread