Thread
Printable Version

Southland Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I didn't know this show was added to the site !

Great show....kinda Shield wanna be...minus the dirty cops...well so far....there will eventually have an episode or two covering that topic.

Show returns in September. Can't wait.

Southland Season 2 Discussion Thread (Possible Spoilers)

Season 2 premieres March 2nd at 10 pm. Please Discuss here

Reply 1#1 Milks26's post

Season 2 preimere

Lydia and Russell’s replacement, Rene Cordero, investigate a possible abduction of an elderly man by a known drug addict. Nate and Sammy investigate a freeway shooting and wind up threatening the integrity of a major undercover operation. And Chickie finds herself in the middle of a mini-riot after her new partner shoots at a 13-year-old boy

Reply 3#3 bala's post

That cop was a hack....a cop who should be fired but his bosses feel sorry for....that kind of guy. Plus, he was scared.

Yeah, I'm happy about Russell too....I hope he comes back...don't like the new guy.

Reply 5#5 bala's post

In the TnT chatroom....I read that the actor said he's staying with the show....so will see.

You reserving judgement ...trying someone new are we

[ Last edited by Milks26 at 3-6-2010 21:12 ]

Reply 11#11 codebreaker's post

4. The Runner

Lydia and Rene arrive in Compton, where a young USC student was murdered. Kenny and Andy canvass the neighborhood while Nate and Sammy investigate a house nearby where a party took place the night before. Meanwhile, John and Ben head to Indian Wells for the funeral of a cop that proves to be very personal to John. Lydia decides to talk to her mother about something that has been festering between them for years.

Interesting and very short  season. Chicke finally got some balls.

Reply 20#20 bala's post

I don't know...that's a hard question. Ratings have been breaking even.

I'ts a okay show.....kinda takes a little bit from all other cop shows before it, but with these short seasons.....you can't really love this show.

Thread