47 123
Thread
Printable Version

Southland Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 1#1 bala's post

I am surprised that there isnt a thread around somewhere for this

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I thought when they first shown the girl tied up why they blurred her face when you could see she was dressed until they started taking photos but that was a gruesome attack

Reply 10#10 bala's post

That was cruel making the boy mow the front lawn in womens underwear but i did like the end

Reply 12#12 Milks26's post

Wow the kid that chucked the gun out of the nappy bag was lucky he didn't kill anyone in the park

2x05 What Makes Sammy Run

Good episode i liked what he did with the guys ipod when he was on the escalator and that was a nice find on the bed. Taking photos of the gang member was risky but see managed to talk her way out of that tricky situation but then getting high with the kid and loosing her computer and camera was stupid

Reply 17#17 bala's post

That was brave going after the fake cop before waiting for backup but i liked the way she kicked his ass

Reply 1#1 bala's post

That was a great rescue at the bank using the car and their vests to get the wounded cop and talk about a close call while waiting for the DNA result but the extra backup at the garage was amusing

Reply 4#4 bala's post

All the musicians that came out off the car and the guys taking the mickey out of Ben's new woman was amusing, I'm not surprised he switched partners at coffee shop

Reply 7#7 bala's post

I thought Ben allowing him to hang on to the gun untill he got a legal one was the right decision it's just a shame he used it and that was a believable story about the original chainsaw accident

3x04 Code 4

Sherman making a few mistakes but the guy running with his handcuffs and falling flat on his face was funny and arresting the gut in his underwear was impressive until he jumped out of the ambulance but what a tragic ending

Reply 11#11 bala's post

That was tragic that the one boys family abandoned him while he was staying at a friend's house and John threatening the other boy with the belt was amusing considering he reported his mother for hitting him with the belt for skipping school

3x06 Cop or Not

I didn't think Sammy would be back at work so soon and Lydia getting herself in hot water over the photos from the crime scene that the press got was a surprise

Reply 14#14 bala's post

When he said there was no crime because they were all at home watching on TV i thought was amusing

Reply 17#17 bala's post

It's hard to believe that Henry had a bullet in his head considering how calm he was and the woman crossing the street must of been deaf not to of heard the sirens but never the less it was tragic

Reply 19#19 bala's post

John's drug dependence is getting worse and i thought Sammy was going to do something stupid but the women lying was wrong but for the right reason

Reply 21#21 bala's post

It's strange that the medication was for his back but in some episodes you see him running and others he can hardly get out of the car

Reply 24#24 bala's post

How do you find a stolen uterus   and i would of got angry about the old man in the car but John with is back and drug problem is getting tiresome, using the phone as a decoy was clever and her training came in useful

3x10 Graduation Day

That was some chase by Sherman but the runner not making the second jump was not what i expected and about time Ben did something about John's problem, what away to find out her son is sleeping with her partner by answering her phone

Southland Season 4 Discussion Thread (Possible Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres January 17, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

Reply 2#2 bala's post

I am surprised this is still going

47 123
Thread