54 123
Thread
Printable Version

Southland Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

Well we knew it was going to be a bad day for her after being served legal papers

Risk

Well she finally admitted it to her partner she's pregnant and those skateboarder were really dangerous but saying they have no breaks sounds dangerous and cop allowed them to continue ?

Reply 30#30 codebreaker's post

Yes that was amusing

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

Did you know John was gay ?

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Same it just for previous season he been single suddenly after 5 years they open with that i just surprised . There was no mention on his partner - he said they been together 3 years ?

Reply 2#2 codebreaker's post

It was very unprofessional but they need get evidence but i can imagine why he was embarrassed

Heat

I can't believe that he got self inflected gun shot wound and blamed the gang which gang leader kid getting shot. That was one hell of women she was chasing and the fact she was boxer certain made getting her tough but loved how she managed to get suspect into choke hold to stop her from beating crap out her.

Reply 9#9 codebreaker's post

Well i think they filmed it before the events -pre production for these episode 2-3 months ago

Under the Big Top

The guy smashing window because he like the sound of glasses breaking was amusing but the robbers giving away money in poor neighbourhood was nice but taking them down was challenging

Off Duty

Well i was surprised how quickly we got point of crazyman shooting normally it take 20-30 minutes to reach the point . John hurting his back thanks to his new partner was great reminder of his back problem but seeing John exwife was a surprise.

The Felix Paradox

Well Sheman getting someone to break into his partner house seriously backfired

Chaos

What a horrible situation the cops got themselves in and those guy were crazy high but i really expecting that it was most brutal episode of southland i have seen and i am still shocked how he survived consider his partner got shot in head .

Reckoning

So glad they got those tweeker that kidnap cooper but running over one of them was great justice . It was about time he found out who was behind the attack on his house

Reply 22#22 codebreaker's post

Yes i just hope he survives because the show wouldn't be the same without him

54 123
Thread