47 123
Thread
Printable Version

Southland Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x04 Under the Big Top

What a scum bag trying to frame his girlfriend with his own so called murder and the back robbers throwing the money all over the place made their capture harder

5x05 Off Duty

I wonder if John hurting his back will start his pain medication addiction again and I'm surprised the women came to the police to admit raping a guy in the toilet

5x06 Bleed Out

Failing to discover the gun while frisking the suspect could of been a lot worse but being able to get a shot off while handcuffed was a surprise and what a trail of destruction left by the stolen taxi but being killed by a dog want what I expected

5x07 Heroes

The hooker inviting the cops to her retirement party was amusing and the John Doe being killed for the boots the good Samaritan brought him was tragic, John taking drastic measures to try to save Hicks was interesting

5x08 The Felix Paradox

What a stupid mother hiding a gun in the babies car-seat and having to tell one of their own that his son has been killed was tragic, I can see Ben’s relationship with Elena becoming dangerous with her family and Sammy isn't fit to be a father with that temper and with him getting the wrong idea about the break in it's only going to get worse

5x09 Chaos

Lucero calling Cooper a faggot was uncalled for but getting kidnapped and held hostage was a surprise and Sammy's suspect getting impaled on the building site was unfortunate

5x10 Reckoning

John thanking them for running over one of his kidnappers was amusing and if I was the pilot of the helicopter and couldn't land safely I would of crash land on the guy who shoot at the helicopter, what a cliffhanger with John getting shot for attacking his neighbour

47 123
Thread