Thread
Printable Version

Dollhouse Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Dollhouse 2x01 Vows

I thought it started a bit slow but Paul hitting Echo in the airport hanger was hard but it did the trick

Reply 9#9 bala's post

Topher’s modifications went to far but that is what a mothers instinct would do but how did she manipulate the wipe

Reply 13#13 bala's post

A nice change from the usual episode but victor as Kiki on the dance floor trying to pick up a guy was funny

Reply 17#17 bala's post

Great episode it was nice to see how Sierra came to the Dollhouse but the cover up by Topher and Boyd was a bit gruesome

Reply 20#20 bala's post

Dollhouses trying to take other Dollhouses down cant be good for business but Echo's line i think her bad guys are badder than my bad guys was funny

Reply 21#21 bala's post

Victor asTopher was fun to watch

2x07 Meet Jane Doe

I liked the way Echo flashed through her previous imprints to overcome each obstacle to break out from prison

Reply 27#27 bala's post

Me too have you got to the helipad on the roof

Reply 30#30 bala's post

That was quick thinking by Echo to implant the same chip as Victor to rescue him but Adelle has lost control

Reply 31#31 bala's post

Nice plan and Echo is the first to come back from the attic but will we some of the other later

Reply 35#35 gabsimom's post

According to tvrage this is the final season
http://www.tvrage.com/Dollhouse

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Boyd was a surprise but his catch phrase makes more sense and Bennett didn't last long

Reply 41#41 bala's post

It's a good job Paul managed to get through to Mellie

2x13 Epitaph Two Return

Not bad for a final episode and it makes the unpaired DVD episode Epitaph One make more sense. Topher has a fix that requires them to return to the place where it all began, and cost some lives in the process

Thread