68 1234
Thread
Printable Version

Melrose Place Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Melrose Place Season 1 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About Season 1 Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 22:21 ]

Fall Preview: Melrose place

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

ok let see how this compares to the remake

Reply 3#3 bala's post

Good episode i thought when Ella bailed David out for the suspected murder in the pool that she needed an alibi herself and by the end we know why they needed an alibi

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

Well goodbye Sidney never really liked that character, Ellia finding out Jona proposed to Riley and her reaction suggested she like him.  Jona film get bought because he caught the guy with a under-age girl it kind of wrong and he would edited it out for nothing. now this show does provide Ethics discussion that fun to discuss.    

$5000 to sleep with a guy ?

Reply 5#5 bala's post

What a result getting this added so quick

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

It's not original the picture is wrong

but your right i wished i hadn't downloaded it now

Reply 7#7 bala's post

This hasn't happened since Castle

Reply 8#8 codebreaker's post

now i can't wait to see if vampire diaries get added on friday now that would be 2 for 2 .

Let get back to the first episode -ok this is definatly a lot different to original for those of us who are old enough remember the original might be a little disappointed with remake mainly they got rid soft side of the show replaced it with some more updated moral story-lines which i think older generation might not appreciate because it's not nice show you can watch with your kids. i liked the grown-up approach to the show.

So who killed Sidney ?  place your guesses guys & gals

FYI, I've reported the picture issue to lbjedward. The correct one should be this pic:

Reply 11#11 shinny's post

Thank you i think that might confused members think it was old series brand new one

I'm actually surprised at this show. I wasn't expecting too much of it to be honest, but it was a pretty good Pilot episode.

Reply 13#13 shinny's post

what i have problem they didn't bother introducing the character slowly they threw us right in which i don't mind but don't appreciate character like guy who proposed to his girlfriend of 5 years and she taking time to think -that seem odd but interesting-what is she hiding ?.

Melrose Place 1x02

Well this a much better episode for some reason the episode seem longer and it seem i might be right about Ellia she does seem jealous about Riley but I'm impressed at Ellia handle the client get a picture of his junk and threaten send prez hilton was amusing.  

So Ogie did see Sidney and she stab him .

Laurie seem get hang to being a call girl

Violet is Sidney  daughter   i saw that coming a mile away

Reply 15#15 bala's post

Good episode Ellia with the camera was funny and she nearly court David with the watch. Laurie is getting good at being a call girl and managed to fool her friends

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

her friend are bound to find out eventually

Melrose Place 1x03

Well this more interesting episode and very promising now 3 suspect to who killed Sidney i can't wait find out who actually killed and for what reason.

Arrghh, Jonah just really annoys me. I hope Riley leaves him for Auggie!! haha.

Yeh it was a good episode, we got to see more on who the potential killers might be.

Poor Lauren, the only reason Dr Mancini put her on his team is because he knows she's a way in to David's life and he will use her wanting the program so much to get her to spy etc on David.

Reply 19#19 shinny's post

Yes i feel bad for lauren but she got what she wanted thanks to david

Jonah - well I'm hate Riley she not even sure she wants get married   I hate women like that let face it if she not sure she shouldn't said yes.

68 1234
Thread