Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Nice history lesson from the journal and the impressive twist at the end was great

The House Guest

Wow a lot happened in this episode and i can't believe she turned Matt into a vampire and looking by his reaction it's going to turn a mistake.

Reply 83#83 bala's post

She didn't have much choice in turning Matt after being attacked by Jonas but his reaction was typical and Jonas must of thought Katherine was Elena which was a big mistake

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

Well she did have choice i think it was rather selfish for her make that decision for him

Reply 85#85 bala's post

It would be hard to let the one you love die when you have the power to save them but it's a shame he didn't know the truth about her

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Come on you make sound like there been in love for years there high school student who like each other for few months.

Reply 87#87 bala's post

So whats wrong with love at first sight. I'm still married to my high school girlfriend

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

Wow that's really is amazing your very lucky

Reply 89#89 bala's post

I'm lucky she still put up with me after all this time

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

My point was Caroline does seem like the type of girl that was seriously i don't doubt she's in love with him but to make the ultimate life time commitment is really crazy this isn't marriage it's a lot longer .

Reply 91#91 bala's post

Death is just as long and she can still let him die again but there was no way she could of brought him back to live afterwards

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

We have wait to 1 month to find out what happens next.

Know Thy Enemy

Nice returning episode but i really didn't see that twist coming it was great twist . Of all the people it could be they choose him .

I'm about to go watch now and I'm so excited! I'll let you know what I think when I'm finished. (:

Oh my goodness that was so good! I wonder why they had to make Alaric into Klaus, is it because his original body is dead or just because he doesn't want to be found so he transferred to another body. Can't wait for next week's episode!

[ Last edited by dannixx at 4-9-2011 18:52 ]

Reply 94#94 bala's post

The distraction to take Elena was to easy but double crossing Caroline was impressive and Isobel killing herself at the cemetery was a surprise

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

i hope new avatar didn't ruin this episode

Reply 97#97 bala's post

No but i did recognise the clip

Reply 98#98 codebreaker's post

At least that something

It ain't often i see something that amusing

Reply 99#99 bala's post

Did it load first time or did you have to try and try again

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

Yes i was surprised it worked first time

I expecting to see limit size error