Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Last Dance

Well why can't anyone on his show keep a secret ?

Reply 102#102 bala's post

Bonnie had me fooled but with Klaus playing a complicated game that keeps them on edge was good and Elena keeping Damon out of the house at the start was amusing

Reply 103#103 codebreaker's post

I had feeling she faked her death because Damon made look it obvious he wasn't sad about it

Klaus

Great history episode but what a secret about the curse i should saw that coming i mean Klaus is a hybrid that makes sense .

Reply 105#105 bala's post

The history behind Klaus and him being a hybrid was interesting

The Last Day

Well damon really know how to things wrong and klaus always has a back up plan and everything is getting rather complicated

The Sun Also Rises

Well with everyone dying left right and centre i can't wait to see what happens next

Great episode. Looking forward to the Finale.

Reply 107#107 bala's post

I only just realised i mist a week, Damon did go to some extraordinary lengths to prevent Elena from being a victim of Klaus but trying to turn her should be interesting

Reply 108#108 bala's post

Jenna did a great job at trying to protect Elena right up to the end and I'm also looking forward to the season finale

As I lay Dying

What a great Finale. Stefan has gone rogue again, lol. I'm sure all the Elena and Damon fans will be happy they finally kissed even if it was just a sweet peck.

So Jeremy sees Dead Vampires now? Interesting. Roll on Season 3!

As I Lay Dying

Seriously you call this a season finale?,  it was very weak,  first of all we know he wasn't going to die and what convenient cure . Second of all Stephan is forced to drink blood who saw that coming a mile away than Jermony who has become next ghost whisper 'i can see dead people' oh boy how original.

Sorry for those of you who actually like this season finale but from my point  of view nothing shocking happened.

On another note why can't none of main character die? it was ok for them kill Jonathan and Jenna because they were secondary character but they don't have guts to kill off a primary character?. If Damon died i would of been satisfied or if Katherine arrived too late?. They had to save him just before he took his last breath   

If this gets renewed we know what going to happen, Damon will help his brother get off the blood, Jermony will adapt to talking to ghost. They will develop other danger? .

EDIT: if it wasn't clear i didn't like this season finale , i would let Jermony die than it wouldn't of bothered me that Damon survived.  

[ Last edited by bala at 5-14-2011 16:53 ]

Reply 112#112 shinny's post

I did like the end with Jeremy seeing the dead but getting shot by the Sheriff and saved by Caroline was interesting

Reply 114#114 codebreaker's post

I didn't like that it just felt an excuse keep him in the show i would rather he died no point in his character.

Reply 115#115 bala's post

But it also gives a reason to bring back those who have died

Reply 116#116 codebreaker's post

Yeah but do we really want them back?

Surely create they could create new character 3rd season?

I finally was able to get caught up....

I actually like the finale. As for as killing off main characters, there are few shows that kill of their main characters. Most of the time the actors that play the main characters sign a contract, for most shows it's a three year contract to be renewed. Sometimes it's longer or shorter, but you can't just kill them off (have them disappear for a while is different). Personally I didn't consider Jeremy a main character until now.

As far as the show, I do not find it far fetched considering they have a witch who may be able to bring someone back to life, and if she can't in most cases all they have to do it get V blood into that person before death takes over. They actually did kill of a main character Vickie, but it seems she's now back as a ghost but for the past year she's been MIA and dead. Jeremy- someone said that his character had no point (something like that), maybe his character will change and he will have a much more instrumental role next season. Well, we know the Bonnie brought him back (at a cost she was warned of), they can do a lot with the ghost thing. I read the books quite some time ago (before show), and none of the main characters were killed off in them either. Now I admit that this show is nothing like the books, usually that irritates me, but it gives the show the chance to make things unexpected, and I do like that. I wouldn't peg Jeremy as the new "Ghost Whisperer", I don't see his character going that way, especially since it seems he is seeing dead vampires, not humans (which may change)....in fact I wouldn't count on knowing where they are taking this show. Yes, I figured Jeremy would be brought back in some way, it's a supernatural show after all. As for Stephan, sure he'll come back and it will probably be Damon and Elaina that get him back. But, how much damage will Stephan do in the mean time? & How close will this search bring Elaina & Damon? Don't cross your T's yet bala, I think things could get quite interesting.

OH, and I happened to love how John gave his life to save Elaina, that was something I did not see coming and I certainly did not think John would ever act so selfless.

Also, I did not see Stephan being forced to drink blood a mile a way, not until Klaus brought up Stephan's earlier killing spree and even then I wasn't sure how Klaus was going to get him to join him. The drinking of human blood was a genius idea, it spiked Stephan's cravings. However you can tell by Stephan's attitude (after he comes down from his blood high), that he is still somewhat in control and biding his time, yes he killed that girl. I'm sure he knew that both she & he would be dead if he didn't (by Klaus).

Reply 118#118 gypsiegirl66's post

I get what your saying i didn't find any of what happened shocking it's not like i am dying to see next episode.. For me a season finale has make me want to watch next season to find out what going to happen this one didn't.

PS: i missed your logical comment about TV show,glad you haven't forgotten about this place

Reply 118#118 gypsiegirl66's post

Yeh, I think it's helped Stefan that he was drinking small amounts of Elena's blood so he wouldn't fall off the wagon. So either the large quantities that Klaus made him drink made him go wild for a moment or he's pretending. But either way, he regained his faculties. And as you say Gypsy he knew he and the girl would be dead anyway if he didn't kill her.

I still think Jeremy is seeing the girls because, as I said above, they drank his blood in the past and when Bonnie brought him back to life, they came with him by extension.

On the contrary Bala I think next Season will be great from this Finale and I'm really looking forward to it!

Reply 120#120 shinny's post

I apologize Ididn't see what yu said about them drinking Jeremy's blood, but that makes perfect sense. I thought this finale was a definite cliffhanger, I don't see how anyone didn't, but to each his own I guess. Yes, I too thought that because Stephan was drinking Elaina's blood it has helped him control what Klaus is doing to him. I can't wait for season 3, I think it's going to a great one!! I've missed debating these shows, as usual you and I are on the same page.    

Bala- maybe you should watch the finale again, maybe with a different perspective you'll see where we are coming from. I truly think that you will be very surprised when season 3 is here. As for my absence, I think you asked that, it's personal. It's been a rough year and I was unable to use the computer, but I'm back & hopefully things will remain as they are, and now I'm going to make a special effort to be around for a long time. Just so I can break your shoes.....lol!!   

Thread