Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 121#121 gypsiegirl66's post

I think it's always nice to have different perspective, if we all agreed we would have nothing to talk about .

As for your absence i just thought your work kept your busy and that now time freed up so you able to able catch up . Sorry to hear it's been rough year things can only get better .

Just stay positive remember we still have The girly`s ......giggle box topic if you need to rant

[ Last edited by bala at 5-22-2011 10:49 ]

Reply 122#122 bala's post

Staying positive is easier said than done (depending on situation), but I think I've get it under control. I would never just abandon this site because of work, I would ALWAYS find a way to get on, if it were physically possible, unfortunately that wasn't the case for me. I don't think we ALL have to have the same perspective (that would be kind of boring). I just thought if you watched it knowing others perspective you may see things a little different. I see you are the same old bala, which will always give me someone to debate with, and I'm always up for a good debate...

Reply 121#121 gypsiegirl66's post

Lol, no need to apologise. I could see we were thinking alike so thought I'd mention it again!!

I agree with Bala; it's good to have you back around the forum. You've been missed

Reply 123#123 gypsiegirl66's post

Well change is overrated .

I think i am not exactly same i have changed a bit since last time mainly that i don't try to overreact to situation like i used to..Apart from that i am same tv show loving member.

It's always nice catch up with an old friend

Reply 124#124 shinny's post

Thank you Shinny, that's good to hear, I've missed everyone here too!

I agree bala with everything you said. Glad to hear you've got that little temper under control...:)

Reply 126#126 gypsiegirl66's post

Thanks but like you said it's easier said than done

The Vampire Diaries Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 15, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Image for VIP

A possible image for VIP

Looking forward to watching this later, when I get some time!

3x01 The Birthday

Pretty solid opening episode. We know Stefan has gone rogue but he still cares, which Klaus knows too.

I'm kinda glad Andie is gone because I found her a bit annoying.

Jeremy is still seeing dead vamps, but we've not learned anymore on that. I imagine that will develop out over the next few episodes.

Caroline and Taylor finally got it together but I wasn't expecting the surprise Caroline got at the bottom of the stairs!!!

The last scene with Stefan on the phone to Elena was highly emotive and the song made it even more so.

All in all a pretty good opening first episode!

[ Last edited by shinny at 9-17-2011 09:28 ]

Reply 4#4 shinny's post

Caroline and Taylor being horny at the start was amusing so hooking up towards the end was expected and Stefan being the bad brother made an interesting change

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I don't know what to make of this episode i still trying figure out whether i liked the episode or not?

The Hybrid

Well talk about a surprise ending daddy

Reply 7#7 bala's post

Thinking it was bad cream in the coffee was amusing and then showing her there are two monsters in the family was great but the end was a surprise

Yes, I was also surprised that he was Caroline's Dad. Taylor has to come and save Caroline or else her Dad will have a change of heart.

Interesting that Anna told Jeremy not to trust Vicky. I hope that story doesn't drag out too long.

I thought Klaus was going to realise that Elena wasn't dead when his hybrid making didn't work out. I bet he figures it out soon enough!

It will be interesting if they try copy true blood with the body possession

The End of the Affair

Well i always hate flashback episode but the ending certain add new love triangle and some interesting revelations.

Reply 11#11 bala's post

The flashbacks are a good way to give depth to the characters but the veterans style wall of kills was a little disturbing

Ep4

Well this was ok episode but Bonnie getting fooled by Katherine was amusing and stephen was luck she had his back but great ending with Klaus bring them back mystic fall.

3x04 Disturbing Behavior

Caroline saving her dad was nice considering what he did to her but what she said about being more angry was amusing and Katherine killing the witch was great

Thread