Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

she's a lot smarter than she looks

The Vampire Diaries 1x06 Lost Girls

Good episode in which Stefan explain the frightening events that have been happening in Mystic Falls In flashbacks and Damon takes control of Vicki's future and now there are three vampire's in Mystic Falls

Reply 42#42 codebreaker's post

Well who figured out it was katrine turn both the brothers into vampires ?

I really thought this was a great episode. We finally got to see some background and as obvious as it was (and it really was) we now know that Catherine turned the boys. I wonder how Elena will react to finding out she's identical to Catherine!!

When Damon snapped Vicki's neck I was totally shocked. Ok it was softened by the fact that he was turning her into a vampire, but it did make me jump.

And now we have a third vampire in Mystic falls. It's going to get interesting having a new fledgling female vampire running amuck !

I think it was telling that Damon saved Stefan. As much as he protests, he still loves his brother.

Haunted

Well vicky didn't last long as a vampire but Stephen had no choice and episode just got interesting when demon question that women about the council

Reply 45#45 bala's post

That was never going to end well for Vicky but i thought she would of lasted to the end of the season

Reply 46#46 codebreaker's post

yes talking about getting kill off middle of a season

I know, I'm shocked she got killed off so quickly. They really could have made more of her in this season. Oh well!!!

I thought Damon was great in this episode.

Episode 8

This was a great episode i mean good Stephen taking Damon at end almost stabbing him, i can't believe this show killed Stephen best friend i really like her i mean she was nice vampire and this was great episode. i'm glad it pick up now but what's coming ?

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Yeh I agree, Lexie didn't last very long and I thought she might have been a good character to have in there!!

Damon is now in the midst of the group trying to kill them so it will be interesting to see how this pans out!!

Reply 49#49 bala's post

Good episode but Damon killing Lexie to take the fall for himself was typical but he will have to be more discreet in the future

Reply 51#51 codebreaker's post

Well next week episode all about Damon getting magic necklace

History Repeating

So good episode but who disappoint damon wasn't successful at bring those people back-that would good story-line . it would made the show more interesting. what a clif-hanger at the end

Reply 53#53 bala's post

Bringing Catherine and the other back would of been interesting and Elena confiding her secret with Bonnie i think is good

Reply 54#54 codebreaker's post

This one of those show you just can't resist watching because you don't know what going happen next

The Turning Point

Well so he is vampire slayer after all damon face when he found out someone took care other vampire was good.

Reply 56#56 bala's post

Good cliffhanger with Elena on the run from Damon after seeing Katherine's photo but Damon should sense her danger

Wow this will be interesting

[ Last edited by bala at 12-22-2009 08:43 ]

1x11 Bloodlines

Good episode Elena finding out she was adopted but is she related to Katherine

Yeah it was a good episode and now that the church floor has caved in what prevents people from digging out the cellar?

Thread