Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Really enjoyed this episode. So Stefan is the reason that Elena is still alive and she found out that she's adopted. We also know Mr Saltzman's back story.  Damon's past is going to catch him out sometime!!

Damon is the hot one though, too bad he is so so bad.

Reply 62#62 gabsimom's post

I really liked the interaction between Elena and Damon on their road trip. I like how he has a softer/nicer side around Elena, but he's still inherently bad/evil which gives him the edge.

I dunno Tina, I kinda like them both (I'm greedy !!)

I love your new meez by the way

Thanks, yeah I like both unlike our other Vamp show where only one vamp would have a chance and I would prob be drained by now,

But knowing me I would end up Damon's breakfast.

1x12 Unpleasantville

Good episode that was a close call with the compass but i thought Elena would of run when they killed him

Reply 65#65 codebreaker's post

Well it look like she's getting used to all the killings

Great episode. I hadn't suspected Jeremy's Library buddy up until this episode but I didn't suspect Ben at all!

So Mr Saltzman's wife is Elena's mystery Isabella? She seemed a bit too young to be her mother, but then again she was only 16 when she had her so it's plausible. I doubt Mr Saltzman is the father, obviously Isabella had some history before she met her husband.

Reply 67#67 shinny's post

Wouldn't it be great if he was the father ?

Reply 68#68 bala's post

You never know, he might not have known about Elena. I really think this show is growing episode by episode. The storyline just keeps getting deeper!

Reply 69#69 shinny's post

I just hope it doesn't get too complicate but i agree it's great that there are dividing the episodes into chapters from the book. This information i got from interview with the producer.

For some reason, I don't think Mr. Salzman is Elena's father either. It seemed like Isabelle and him were somewhat of newlyweds when she was killed.. you know?

Reply 71#71 dannixx's post

Yeah you maybe right it look like they were newlyweds

AND Elena's aunt said Isabelle was a teenager when she gave birth to Elena so that is pretty impossible?

Reply 73#73 dannixx's post

Why does she look like her makes no sense ?

Children Of The Damned

This was great Flashback episode but did  anyone notice them stealing true blood season finale clif-hanger .

Reply 75#75 bala's post

Great episode it was nice to get the background story of how Catherine got captured and nice cliffhanger

Reply 76#76 codebreaker's post

Who do you think took her ?

Reply 77#77 bala's post

I think from the conversation down stairs it's Anna

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

Me too and I'd say she's going to make Steffan help Damon get Catherine and her Mum out of the tomb!

Another great episode!

1x14 Fool Me Once

Jeremy lied about not remembering and after all that Catherine was never in the tomb but i liked the fact that Stefan risked his freedom to save Elena

Thread