Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 80#80 codebreaker's post

yes but now a vampire has escaped

Have to say this is definitely up there as one of my favourite episodes.

When Elena said that to Damon, there's definitely more of a connection than an "understanding" - Damon left the tomb only when Elena asked him to

Poor Damon finding out that Katherine was alive and well and not giving a damn about him. Obviously he'll still go looking for her and I've been thinking that when Katherine comes back to Mystic Falls she's not going to take too kindly to Elena. I bet Damon some how has to save Elena over Katherine, something like that.

It was a great episode to start the hiatus on even though I really wish there wasn't a fecking hiatus !!!

Roll on March 25th then!

A Few Good Men

Well still a few surprises and i don't think this was great episode but it does raise more question than answers.

Reply 83#83 bala's post

Finding out that Elena's birth mother is possible a vampire turned Damon should make it more interesting

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

i just think this show trying to be complicated than it needs to be.

There Goes the Neighborhood

Well the double dating didn't go to plan but new vampires in town made interesting story-line didn't it. Pearl is stronger Damon and next weeks episode look very interesting.

Reply 86#86 bala's post

Matt almost catching his mother about to make out with Damon didn't help the acquard double date but Jeremy wanting to be turned should make for an interesting story line

Reply 87#87 codebreaker's post

I wonder if she will turn him ?

Let The Right One In

Well not exactly a great plan was it the rescue was risky i mean rescue Stephan was good but didn't they think he would need blood now he's a proper vampire and i don't know the look Damon face was a surprise i would of thought he would happy but the look kind of suggest he was actually surprised.

he looked concerned to me not surprised.

Reply 90#90 gabsimom's post

yes i think that's a better word i hate when i can't think of word

Reply 89#89 bala's post

It looks like Jeremy doesn't want to be turned now that Vicky's body has been found and he was only using her to be with Vicky

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

Can you imagine how she feels i really feel bad for her because she found a guy she likes only to find out the reason he was spend time with her was because vampire.  

Under Control

Well look like Stephen isn't going to beat his addiction and Elena really has no idea what she deal with but it look like there new player in town and he seems a lot more than anyone else.

Reply 94#94 bala's post

Jeremy and Elena receive a visit from their uncle but with him coming back from the dead should be interesting but the guy on the dance floor was a creep, and facing up to Stephen was stupid

So we have another one who can't die, care of the "ring". Does anyone else think that Elena is a Gilbert after all and that Uncle John is actually her father?

Stefan finding it harder to kick the habit this time and succumbs at the end

The Uncle has given it a nice twist to the story as it was getting a bit boring lately.

He seems to know everything which is a lot more than anyone could possibly know.

Initially I thought he was a vampire but him having the same ring as the teacher and that he gave his ring to Elena's mum was unexpected.

I'm really looking forward to next weeks episode

Episode 19

So there is error on this episode on viptv site it probably take a few days for it to be fixed but for anyone who actually seen the episode.

Well Bonnie is back and it seems like she pick up few tricks from her grandma. .  

Damon and Elana did make a good couple when Stephan went on bringer but he did a nice thing that ending kind of show he cares for her. I kind of knew she was trank him
(Highlight if you seen it/Spoilers)

I watched the episode this morning, there were no errors.

*Edit*

Ok, on further investigation, if you watch it in Realplayer mode the issue doesn't happen. If you watch it from the first screen, it does.

Great episode this week. We saw the really bad side of Stefan. Elena and Damon have to take extreme measures to control him. I guess they are going to ween him of the stuff!

Can't believe there are only 2 more episodes left

[ Last edited by shinny at 4-24-2010 10:39 ]

Reply 99#99 shinny's post

Good episode with Stefan becoming the bad guy and Damon coming to Elena's rescue at the Founder’s day gala

PS i think there are 3 episodes left

Thread