Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

i think there are 21 Episodes in season 1.

Reply 102#102 codebreaker's post

Well not bad we get one more than i thought

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

The promo after this weeks episode, of next weeks episode, says 2 more. I uploaded it earlier. Hmm, I wonder did they mean 2 more after that one and not 2 more from this weeks episode. Probably.

Blood Brothers

Wow that was nice revelation Stephen was responsible for Damon drinking blood and we all know why he hated his brother was because she choose him as well.

Reply 105#105 bala's post

That was a surprise i thought it would of been Damon and it's nice to see Anna and Jeremy are still friends after what he wanted but finding her mother like that will have consequences

Reply 106#106 codebreaker's post

That was the point it kind of explain why Stephen feel so responsible for the situation but we also have new power vampire with other one dead i knew they find someone to replace Perl.

Isobel

This was the best episode of Vampire diaries I have ever seen and it was worth watching all those average episode because it does seem the next episode which is theseason finale is going to be fantastic.

Reply 108#108 bala's post

It was a great episode and now we know that there was no spell and who they want killed it should be a great season final

Reply 109#109 codebreaker's post

Bonnie was really devious in that

What a great episode. I totally called that about uncle John!!!

It's gonna be some finale. You just knew Isobel wasn't all that bad and she's trying to do right by Elena, but in a messed up sort of way.

This show is getting interesting... Isobel is really something.. I look forward to the finale

Founders Day

What a brilliant Season Finale. I knew when "Elena" kissed Damon back that it was Katherine. I really wanted it to be Elena though. Am loving the reformed Damon!!

So what was the Mayor and what is his son? I guess we'll find out next season.

I can't wait for Season 2 now.

Reply 113#113 shinny's post

There are Werewolf -that my guess because of the eyes

Reply 113#113 shinny's post

This was a great season final with the Mayor going down with the vampires is interesting and i think Damon was suspicious after the kiss, Will anybody find Jeremy before it's to late

Reply 115#115 codebreaker's post

Yes he was but i have to say chopping off the uncle hand really got me .  you just didn't see that coming .

Reply 116#116 bala's post

After what Johnathan had just done he deserved to loose the ring but i was glade Bonnie slowed the fire enough for Stefan to rescue Damon

Reply 117#117 codebreaker's post

it's funny how bonnie has changed from the first episode . How powerful is she ? Can she take them out if she wants. .

Yes he deserved it but it was still shocking when it happend .

Intense finale!  My jaw dropped at moments! hahah I did like how Bonnie let them save Damon - and I like Alaric.  I'm  hoping he had vervain or something in his system, so he remembers what Isobel said. And Katherine.  Wow.  Can't wait to see what happens next season!  September is far too long to wait!

I think the mayor & his son are (were) werewolves.  It's what is currently joining vampires in the genre right now.  It would be cool if they were someone else - but when you ride the bandwagon, it's almost like they have to do everything the same. Ugh.

The Vampire Diaries Season 2 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 2 Premiers September 9, 2010

Discuss Anything About Season 2 Here

Thread