Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

i just think this show trying to be complicated than it needs to be.

There Goes the Neighborhood

Well the double dating didn't go to plan but new vampires in town made interesting story-line didn't it. Pearl is stronger Damon and next weeks episode look very interesting.

Reply 87#87 codebreaker's post

I wonder if she will turn him ?

Let The Right One In

Well not exactly a great plan was it the rescue was risky i mean rescue Stephan was good but didn't they think he would need blood now he's a proper vampire and i don't know the look Damon face was a surprise i would of thought he would happy but the look kind of suggest he was actually surprised.

Reply 90#90 gabsimom's post

yes i think that's a better word i hate when i can't think of word

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

Can you imagine how she feels i really feel bad for her because she found a guy she likes only to find out the reason he was spend time with her was because vampire.  

Under Control

Well look like Stephen isn't going to beat his addiction and Elena really has no idea what she deal with but it look like there new player in town and he seems a lot more than anyone else.

Episode 19

So there is error on this episode on viptv site it probably take a few days for it to be fixed but for anyone who actually seen the episode.

Well Bonnie is back and it seems like she pick up few tricks from her grandma. .  

Damon and Elana did make a good couple when Stephan went on bringer but he did a nice thing that ending kind of show he cares for her. I kind of knew she was trank him
(Highlight if you seen it/Spoilers)

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

i think there are 21 Episodes in season 1.

Reply 102#102 codebreaker's post

Well not bad we get one more than i thought

Blood Brothers

Wow that was nice revelation Stephen was responsible for Damon drinking blood and we all know why he hated his brother was because she choose him as well.

Reply 106#106 codebreaker's post

That was the point it kind of explain why Stephen feel so responsible for the situation but we also have new power vampire with other one dead i knew they find someone to replace Perl.

Isobel

This was the best episode of Vampire diaries I have ever seen and it was worth watching all those average episode because it does seem the next episode which is theseason finale is going to be fantastic.

Reply 109#109 codebreaker's post

Bonnie was really devious in that

Reply 113#113 shinny's post

There are Werewolf -that my guess because of the eyes

Reply 115#115 codebreaker's post

Yes he was but i have to say chopping off the uncle hand really got me .  you just didn't see that coming .

Reply 117#117 codebreaker's post

it's funny how bonnie has changed from the first episode . How powerful is she ? Can she take them out if she wants. .

Yes he deserved it but it was still shocking when it happend .

Reply 1#1 spratt89's post

I am really looking forward to this

Well this episode doesn't disappoint and wow what an episode Catherine really did a number on Damon and we all prefer him like this i can't wait for what happens next but he really learn control his emotion.

The second episode was great i am glad they didn't kill her and it look like characters are growing up but what's next.

Thread