Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Rose was getting dangerous with her infection and as Jules said it was the only cure, Caroline did risk a lot in helping Tyler but her comment about everyone needs to stop kissing me i thought was amusing

Reply 70#70 bala's post

Yes Caroline is also one of mine as well ever since she was turned

Reply 73#73 bala's post

Poor Caroline being used as bait but at least Tyler did the right thing in releasing Caroline and how come Tyler wasn't affected like the others

Reply 76#76 bala's post

That would be some sacrifice from Elena to save her friends but i am looking forward to Jules getting her comeuppance

Reply 80#80 bala's post

Nice history lesson from the journal and the impressive twist at the end was great

Reply 83#83 bala's post

She didn't have much choice in turning Matt after being attacked by Jonas but his reaction was typical and Jonas must of thought Katherine was Elena which was a big mistake

Reply 85#85 bala's post

It would be hard to let the one you love die when you have the power to save them but it's a shame he didn't know the truth about her

Reply 87#87 bala's post

So whats wrong with love at first sight. I'm still married to my high school girlfriend

Reply 89#89 bala's post

I'm lucky she still put up with me after all this time

Reply 91#91 bala's post

Death is just as long and she can still let him die again but there was no way she could of brought him back to live afterwards

Reply 94#94 bala's post

The distraction to take Elena was to easy but double crossing Caroline was impressive and Isobel killing herself at the cemetery was a surprise

Reply 97#97 bala's post

No but i did recognise the clip

Reply 99#99 bala's post

Did it load first time or did you have to try and try again

Reply 102#102 bala's post

Bonnie had me fooled but with Klaus playing a complicated game that keeps them on edge was good and Elena keeping Damon out of the house at the start was amusing

Reply 105#105 bala's post

The history behind Klaus and him being a hybrid was interesting

Reply 107#107 bala's post

I only just realised i mist a week, Damon did go to some extraordinary lengths to prevent Elena from being a victim of Klaus but trying to turn her should be interesting

Reply 108#108 bala's post

Jenna did a great job at trying to protect Elena right up to the end and I'm also looking forward to the season finale

Reply 112#112 shinny's post

I did like the end with Jeremy seeing the dead but getting shot by the Sheriff and saved by Caroline was interesting

Reply 115#115 bala's post

But it also gives a reason to bring back those who have died

The Vampire Diaries Season 3 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 3 Premieres September 15, 2011

Discuss Anything About Season 3 Here

Thread