Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 16#16 codebreaker's post

i have to say i like Caroline better as a vampire than a human

Bad Moon Rising

Well the only point in this episode is to introduce werewolf curse and fact a bite could kill a vampire and Caroline learning to be vampire is going fun to watch but what Katrine have in store for her?.

Memory Lane

Great episode Katherine plans was simple but it does show she's love with Stephan and i don't know how they handle the situation but the fake fight was nice plan as well.

Kill Or Be Killed

Wow this was a great episode i mean now she knows and i really felt bad for Caroline when she overheard what her mother thought of her .

Reply 24#24 codebreaker's post

What do you think Stephen plan drink human blood in small drinks to build up his tolerance?.

Plan B

Well goodbye Mason but i think it obvious who would get killed . So now Kat managed break them up for good . Was geniue concern from Demon had the end ?

Masquerade

Well kill Catherine was difficult plan but i liked fact that she linked herself to Elana was smart but the Bennet Witch really help put her in her place but new enemy has appeared just one chapter finishes and new one begins.

Rose

A new chapter where we learn there original vampire who seem strong i had feeling he wasn't dead. Still at least new character joining the show let hope she last longer than Lexie .

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

can't wait for the next episode

Katerina

Well a very interesting episode i must say but i can't believe Katerina has last laugh since she is in the safest place where no vampire can escape. i had feeling new family were hiding something bonnie is falling into that trap   .

The Sacrifice

Well Elena plan was stupid but as a result now Stephen is stuck in tomb with Katherine and now Damon can finally make a move on Elena . Bonnie seem to of gone off the deep end . Now we just got see what going to happen next.

Reply 37#37 babysexylexy's post

Nice prediction but are you suggesting Jeremy is gay ?

Reply 42#42 babysexylexy's post

watch full episode than type a comment

Reply 44#44 babysexylexy's post

give me another half an hour than i will finish watch the episode than post my comment

Reply 42#42 babysexylexy's post

Well given the fact the guy fooled Bonnie that the reason why Tylar turn werewolf if they had broken the curse he wouldn't of turned but i liked Elena managed to get Stephen out was rather convenient.

The bite isn't fatal but the ending could she become a love interest for Damon she seems to good match for him but like she said they could be special friends

Reply 48#48 babysexylexy's post

good point i also thought he was Claus but i think he has plan which we won't find out until season finale

Reply 51#51 babysexylexy's post

Because the actors are on a break for Christmas they start filming after the new year.

Reply 53#53 babysexylexy's post

do you know how long it takes film the episode than edit the episode  to 42 minutes and produce a trailer for the episode it roughly takes 2 weeks per episodes. Yes they filmed next episode but one after that hasn't been filmed yet but script has been written.

Reply 55#55 babysexylexy's post

i think you means pants

Reply 57#57 babysexylexy's post

now you hurt my feelings

Thread