Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 59#59 babysexylexy's post

you know what i mean

Reply 62#62 codebreaker's post

i had feeling more to her than meet the eye.

Reply 64#64 codebreaker's post

Actually i just checked and i do recognise her from One tree hill but i am surprised you recognised her

The Descent

Nice returning episode it shame she had to be killed off but Damon really took it bad .

Reply 68#68 shinny's post

Well he always was bad but tried hide it

Reply 70#70 codebreaker's post

She (Caroline) is become one of my favourite characters

Reply 71#71 codebreaker's post

I am going miss Rose it does seem writers like to kill the female character off the show i wonder when Caroline  will be killed off

Daddy Issues

Well a face off between Vampire and werewolves look like Taylor has picked a side but Caroline learnt a valuable lesson about trust in this episode. Who would thought He would save them

Reply 74#74 codebreaker's post

The witch only target the ones that were attacking  Damon and Stephan

Crying Wolf

Well another good episode but Elena knowing she wasn't going survive was a surprise

Reply 78#78 codebreaker's post

Yeah but she had no idea Damon had back up

The Dinner Party

Well nice flashback episode it was great lexie again and knowing how important she was to in helping Stephan become a better vampire and i still can't believe he killed her in season 1 just to protect their identity but i loved the twist at the end after killing Elaza she played him very well

The House Guest

Wow a lot happened in this episode and i can't believe she turned Matt into a vampire and looking by his reaction it's going to turn a mistake.

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

Well she did have choice i think it was rather selfish for her make that decision for him

Reply 86#86 codebreaker's post

Come on you make sound like there been in love for years there high school student who like each other for few months.

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

Wow that's really is amazing your very lucky

Reply 90#90 codebreaker's post

My point was Caroline does seem like the type of girl that was seriously i don't doubt she's in love with him but to make the ultimate life time commitment is really crazy this isn't marriage it's a lot longer .

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

We have wait to 1 month to find out what happens next.

Know Thy Enemy

Nice returning episode but i really didn't see that twist coming it was great twist . Of all the people it could be they choose him .

Reply 96#96 codebreaker's post

i hope new avatar didn't ruin this episode

Thread