Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

3x20 Do Not Go Gentle

Esther getting Bonnie to undo the spell that could prove devastating for everyone will be interesting

3x21 Before Sunset

Tyler coming to Elena's rescue and standing up to Klaus was great but how many lives has she left before she is turned

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 5-8-2012 19:14 ]

3x22 The Departed

I cant believe they ran off the road to avoid Rebekah and Elena being turned to bring her back to life was an interesting way to end this season

The Vampire Diaries Season 4 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 4 Premieres October 11, 2012

Discuss Anything About Season 4 Here

4x01 Growing Pains

Rescuing Caroline but leaving Rebekah behind was great but who was in Tyler's skin was disturbing and the town council members rounding up the vampires should make for an interesting start to the season especially if they are now ghosts after that explosion

4x02 Memorial

It looks like Connor is going to be trouble but the way he shot Tyler after he shaking his hand was disturbing but explained why he was so keen to shake everyone's hand

4x03 The Rager

The way Damon and Klaus questioned Connor was great considering they trapped him using his own tools but him being one of the so called five should be interesting

4x04 The Five

Damon taking advantage of Elena and her lesson in choosing a victim was a little out of control at the college party and the Professor being the one who sent Connor wasn't that much of a surprise as he is also new in town

4x05 The Killer

Connor taking Jeremy, Matt and April hostage is going to make life hard as they are not supposed to kill him because of the map but Elena killing him was a surprise as it could of saved her

4x06 We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes

That was some hallucination Elena was having after killing Connor with her stabbing her brother in the neck thinking it was him but being able to find a cure when Klaus couldn't was a surprise

4x07 My Brother's Keeper

April being crowned Miss Mystic Falls was unexpected and Jeremy going after Elena is going to be interesting as it looks like he is the next hunter, it did take them long to figure the Professor was hiding something

4x08 We'll Always Have Bourbon Street

Charlotte being in New Orleans after all those years was bizarre and what a disaster the girls night turned out

4x09 O Come, All Ye Faithful

I was surprised Jeremy conquered some of his dangerous demons with the help of Bonnie this early in the season and I don't suppose Hayley has long to live after what she has done but what Klaus has done id going to be a lot herder to get justice for

4x10 After School Special

Rebecca's revenge was interesting and Professor Shane surviving does make you wonder what else is he hiding but April being caught in the middle was bizarre

4x11 Catch Me If You Can

Damon being compelled to kill Jeremy will make things awkward but at leased he warned him and wouldn't that be ironic if Jeremy could kill Kol instead

4x12 A View to a Kill

I thought inviting Kol in was a bad idea but killing him before Bonnie could get there was impressive and Klaus's face when trapped by Bonnie was amusing

4x13 Into the Wild

It's a shame Caroline was caught up in the violence because Tyler confronted Klaus

4x14 Down the Rabbit Hole

Interesting twist with there only being one cure

Reply 29#29 bala's post

So who do you think will take it and will there be another twist once taken

Reply 31#31 bala's post

I think it will kill the one that takes it

Thread