33 12
Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 67#67 bala's post

Bad Damon is back, but for how long!!?

I hope Tyler isn't gone for too long. I like his interactions with Caroline.

I had a feeling when Katherine was telling Damon not to kill Elijah that she wanted him to actually do it. I was thinking it would break the curse! Next weeks episode looks interesting. The boys keep mixing the girls up!

Great episode. Looking forward to the Finale.

As I lay Dying

What a great Finale. Stefan has gone rogue again, lol. I'm sure all the Elena and Damon fans will be happy they finally kissed even if it was just a sweet peck.

So Jeremy sees Dead Vampires now? Interesting. Roll on Season 3!

Reply 118#118 gypsiegirl66's post

Yeh, I think it's helped Stefan that he was drinking small amounts of Elena's blood so he wouldn't fall off the wagon. So either the large quantities that Klaus made him drink made him go wild for a moment or he's pretending. But either way, he regained his faculties. And as you say Gypsy he knew he and the girl would be dead anyway if he didn't kill her.

I still think Jeremy is seeing the girls because, as I said above, they drank his blood in the past and when Bonnie brought him back to life, they came with him by extension.

On the contrary Bala I think next Season will be great from this Finale and I'm really looking forward to it!

Reply 121#121 gypsiegirl66's post

Lol, no need to apologise. I could see we were thinking alike so thought I'd mention it again!!

I agree with Bala; it's good to have you back around the forum. You've been missed

Looking forward to watching this later, when I get some time!

3x01 The Birthday

Pretty solid opening episode. We know Stefan has gone rogue but he still cares, which Klaus knows too.

I'm kinda glad Andie is gone because I found her a bit annoying.

Jeremy is still seeing dead vamps, but we've not learned anymore on that. I imagine that will develop out over the next few episodes.

Caroline and Taylor finally got it together but I wasn't expecting the surprise Caroline got at the bottom of the stairs!!!

The last scene with Stefan on the phone to Elena was highly emotive and the song made it even more so.

All in all a pretty good opening first episode!

[ Last edited by shinny at 9-17-2011 09:28 ]

Yes, I was also surprised that he was Caroline's Dad. Taylor has to come and save Caroline or else her Dad will have a change of heart.

Interesting that Anna told Jeremy not to trust Vicky. I hope that story doesn't drag out too long.

I thought Klaus was going to realise that Elena wasn't dead when his hybrid making didn't work out. I bet he figures it out soon enough!

There's no doubt that TVD is back on form after this episode. So much going on!

Emotionally challenged Stefan has arrived. He's become the new Damon and Damon the old Stefan! Vicky's back and now Matt can see her too. Tyler is the first successful hybrid, thanks to Elena's blood and so that's going to bring all sorts of new joys I'm sure!

Katherine and Jeremy are waking trouble with a capital T !!

Looking forward to the rest of the season now.

Wow, amazing episode. Actually, I think this was my favourite so far.

So it looks like by bringing Vicki back Matt/Bonnie opened up a door to all of the supernatural "dead" being back and physically able to do things in the here and now. Welcome back Mason! So who else is coming back?? Lexi, Jenna?

Mikael's awake and he doesn't feed on the living, oh no, he feeds on Vampires! Poor Katherine. I hope she's not dead.

Pain in the butt Tyler is back too!

[ Last edited by shinny at 10-23-2011 00:50 ]

I was surprised that I've kind of lost interest in this show now. Feels like they just keep going round and round in the same circles. Hopefully the next episode will be better and I'll change my mind again!

33 12
Thread