Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 98#98 codebreaker's post

At least that something

It ain't often i see something that amusing

Reply 100#100 codebreaker's post

Yes i was surprised it worked first time

I expecting to see limit size error

[ Last edited by bala at 4-10-2011 18:08 ]

The Last Dance

Well why can't anyone on his show keep a secret ?

Reply 103#103 codebreaker's post

I had feeling she faked her death because Damon made look it obvious he wasn't sad about it

Klaus

Great history episode but what a secret about the curse i should saw that coming i mean Klaus is a hybrid that makes sense .

The Last Day

Well damon really know how to things wrong and klaus always has a back up plan and everything is getting rather complicated

The Sun Also Rises

Well with everyone dying left right and centre i can't wait to see what happens next

As I Lay Dying

Seriously you call this a season finale?,  it was very weak,  first of all we know he wasn't going to die and what convenient cure . Second of all Stephan is forced to drink blood who saw that coming a mile away than Jermony who has become next ghost whisper 'i can see dead people' oh boy how original.

Sorry for those of you who actually like this season finale but from my point  of view nothing shocking happened.

On another note why can't none of main character die? it was ok for them kill Jonathan and Jenna because they were secondary character but they don't have guts to kill off a primary character?. If Damon died i would of been satisfied or if Katherine arrived too late?. They had to save him just before he took his last breath   

If this gets renewed we know what going to happen, Damon will help his brother get off the blood, Jermony will adapt to talking to ghost. They will develop other danger? .

EDIT: if it wasn't clear i didn't like this season finale , i would let Jermony die than it wouldn't of bothered me that Damon survived.  

[ Last edited by bala at 5-14-2011 16:53 ]

Reply 114#114 codebreaker's post

I didn't like that it just felt an excuse keep him in the show i would rather he died no point in his character.

Reply 116#116 codebreaker's post

Yeah but do we really want them back?

Surely create they could create new character 3rd season?

Reply 118#118 gypsiegirl66's post

I get what your saying i didn't find any of what happened shocking it's not like i am dying to see next episode.. For me a season finale has make me want to watch next season to find out what going to happen this one didn't.

PS: i missed your logical comment about TV show,glad you haven't forgotten about this place

Reply 121#121 gypsiegirl66's post

I think it's always nice to have different perspective, if we all agreed we would have nothing to talk about .

As for your absence i just thought your work kept your busy and that now time freed up so you able to able catch up . Sorry to hear it's been rough year things can only get better .

Just stay positive remember we still have The girly`s ......giggle box topic if you need to rant

[ Last edited by bala at 5-22-2011 10:49 ]

Reply 123#123 gypsiegirl66's post

Well change is overrated .

I think i am not exactly same i have changed a bit since last time mainly that i don't try to overreact to situation like i used to..Apart from that i am same tv show loving member.

It's always nice catch up with an old friend

Reply 126#126 gypsiegirl66's post

Thanks but like you said it's easier said than done

Reply 5#5 codebreaker's post

I don't know what to make of this episode i still trying figure out whether i liked the episode or not?

The Hybrid

Well talk about a surprise ending daddy

It will be interesting if they try copy true blood with the body possession

The End of the Affair

Well i always hate flashback episode but the ending certain add new love triangle and some interesting revelations.

Ep4

Well this was ok episode but Bonnie getting fooled by Katherine was amusing and stephen was luck she had his back but great ending with Klaus bring them back mystic fall.

The Reckoning

Well Klaus back and it didn't take him long to find her but compel Stephen was great there's no way to get him back until they kill him now but i can't wait to see who hunter is.

Thread