Thread
Printable Version

The Vampire Diaries Season 1-6 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

4x15 Stand by Me

I'm not surprised everyone is horrified when Bonnie reveals the rest of Shane's plan but Elena coming up with a plan of her own was drastic

4x16 Bring It On

Elena deciding to rejoin the cheer-leading squad for the chance of getting fresh blood was a little disturbing as she seems to be going off the rails and her behaviour is proving to be dangerous

4x17 Because the Night

Caroline and Stefan trying to convince Klaus that it would be in his own best interest to help them track Silas down was crazy and was never going to be easy but Damon luring Lexi onto the roof was interesting

4x18 American Gothic

Elena stumbling across Katherine was lucky but there was no way she could fool Elijah she was Katherine

4x19 Pictures Of You

Caroline having her perfect senior prom night being disrupted by Elena taking her dress was interesting and turning to an Klaus for a solution was a surprise, Matt turning to Rebekah for help was just bad timing

4x20 The Originals

Klaus learning that Hayley is pregnant with his child was interesting but wanting her and the baby killed was cold and the way Elijah saved the girl from Marcel's men was great

4x21 She's Come Undone

After the new approach to try and provoke Elena into turning her humanity failed I'm not surprised Damon did something drastic but Matt being the fall guy was impressive

4x22 The Walking Dead

The way Bonnie paired herself with Katherine in an effort to get her to help was interesting as none of them could be killed without killing the other but Bonnie dying trying to allow Jeremy to stay was a surprise

4x23 Graduation

Rebekah taking his place on the bomb was interesting and making the most of the vail still being open to all graduate was nice but you knew there would be consequences and what a ending

The Vampire Diaries Season 5 General Discussion (Spoilers)

Season 5 Premieres October 10, 2013

Discuss Anything About Season 5 Here

Reply 52#52 bala's post

Is it just me or are you altering the size of your video clips

5x01 I Know What You Did Last Summer

Jeremy getting expelled after defending himself from them jerks was disgusting but knocking the two of them the floor was great and the girls new room-mate Megan falling from the roof after being chased was a surprise and that was some mind control

Reply 4#4 bala's post

Matt and Jeremy trying to keep Katherine out of sight was never going to be easy

5x03 Original Sin

Elena and Katherine both having the same dream about Stefan being in danger was interesting and you just knew the road trip with Damon wouldn't be easy but some interesting revelations

5x04 For Whom The Bell Tolls

That was a close call for the barmaid with Stefan about to rip her head off and Bonnie attending her own remembrance service was a nice touch

5x05 Monster’s Ball

Elena being warned off by Dr. Maxfield was interesting and Damon was asking for trouble allowing Silas to impersonate Stefan and Katherine finding out who Nadia really is was surprising

5x06 Handle With Care

If Elena and Katherine wasn't bad enough but a third if pushing it and using Katherine to make the doctor think Elena isn't a vampire was clever until she discovered the consequence of becoming human again and needs his help

5x07 Death and the Maiden

In a round about way I'm glad Amara has gone as three was too much and Bonnie becoming the anchor was great but the consequences look painful

5x08 Dead Man on Campus

Jesse biting Doctor Wesley for turning him was karma but dying was a surprise and Wesley capturing Damon was a bigger surprise

Reply 18#18 bala's post

Elena meeting Enzo was great surprise as we assumed he died in the fire

Thread