Thread
Printable Version

Ashes To Ashes Season 1-3 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Season 3 Comment

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 12:08 ]

Season 3 - Episode 1

Gene is forced to hand his badge in whilst the investigation is carried out for shooting Alex but that didn't stop him from working the kidnapping case and Alex trying to warn them about blue asbestos

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 12:09 ]

Season 3 - Episode 2

Nice work by Shaz considering she wants to leave the police but when Shaz got the wrong idea after Gene said he wanted to see her out off uniform but he meant promotion into CID i thought was funny

Season 3 - Episode 3

Good episode i liked the was Ray saved the arsonist fireman from killing himself and his wife

Season 3 - Episode 4

Another good episode when Gene appears to allow the armed woman to escape it's revealed that the woman is an undercover police officer but when Gene ends up blowing her cover and she later shows up badly beaten up who would of thought she played them all

Season 3 - Episode 5

Gene destroying the evidence has hampered Alex from find out more about the disappearance of Sam Tyler

Season 3 - Episode 6

Good episode but when Sgt Viv James is left behind when they are forced to retreat a prison riot but who would of thought it was Viv that took the gun into the prison with tragic consequences

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-1-2015 12:10 ]

Season 3 - Episode 7

Another good episode Keats is still trying to get Alex to discover the truth about what happened to Sam Tyler. Chris standing up to Gene made a nice change but not sure if Alex and Gene should get together and only one more episode to go

Season 3 - Episode 8

As a series final this has to be the strangest and does explain both Life on Mars (UK) and Ashes to Ashes that there was no coma but they were all dead but finishing the show the same way as Life on Mars (UK) started didn't make much sense

Reply 10#10 trulee's post Season 3 Comment

Your right i still have the last episode of Life On Mars so i watched the last half hour and after the train robbery Sam goes in to the light in the tunnel and obviously out of his coma but then jumps of the roof to go back to 1973 and help save them from the train robbers

Thread