Thread
Printable Version

Community Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-12-2010 14:35  
I loved the way the all took the Micky out of Britta for her pronunciation of bagel and can you imagine what a horrible site watching Jeff play pool naked
Yes but that coach also pull down his pant after Jeff did it

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-12-2010 16:08  
The look on Britta face when she was getting her backside wiped was priceless
Yes she really actually did that . That's really crazy

1x19 Beginner Pottery

Pierce brings Britta, Shirley and Troy along for a ride at his boating class but when he went overboard it was funny

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

getting sink the boat twice was funny

Reply 24#24 bala's post

Was that the six million dollar / the bionic man on the boat

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

it's a little before my time

1x20 The Science of Illusion

Annie as the bad ass campus security was funny especially after the pepper spray when she was chasing Jeff

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was funny but at the ending everyone confessing why there were doing what they were doing if that make sense was interesting. it's amazing what people will do once people saying something that's true about the person and they want change that.  .

Contemporary American Poultry

Who would of thought chicken fingers had so much power

Reply 29#29 bala's post

The double escalator at the end was good

1x22 The Art of Discourse

Trust Pierce to cross the line with Shirley but ironically they all laughed when the boys did it to each other and when Britta and Jeff face a group of young bullies and their mother was ridiculous but the food fight was funny

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I liked how Pierce apology to Shirley but it was wrong what pierce did shirley you can't do that girls- for guys it's ok but never to girls.

Modern Warfare

BEST. EPISODE. OF. THE. SEASON. This episode makes me really wish my school would do something like that. That'd be so amazing.

It's nice to see that Jeff has a soft spot. Giving his award to Shirley was very a generous act. I don't know how I feel about Jeff and Britta though. I do like their banter.

Senor Chang and Pierce are basically my two favorite characters. "Screw you, I'm coming over there!"

Reply 33#33 funny-girl101's post

This was a great episode what a great place to have a paint ball fight and Jeff giving his award to Shirley was nice

1x24 English as a Second Language

Who would of thought that they all passed the Spanish exam but it's all thanks to Pierce and his relashionship with the new Spanish teacher

Modern Warfare

This really best episode of the series but Jeff and Bitta actually doing it was rather annoying you just think they wouldn't do this but Chang walk in all guns blazing was funny. Funnygirl your right i wish our college had something as fun paintball

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-14-2010 13:46  
Who would of thought that they all passed the Spanish exam but it's all thanks to Pierce and his relashionship with the new Spanish teacher
Yeah none of them knew but you would think it would been Jeff who done it not Pierce who slept with that teacher

Pascal's Triangle Revisited

Smart title for love triangle Seriously!!!!!!!!!

Reply 38#38 bala's post

Britta put Jeff on the spot with her love for him and then the ex but kissing Annie made it one of the worst season finals

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well here the thing i actually didn't see annie thing coming but who do you think he should choose-i am guessing Britta.

Thread