Thread
Printable Version

Community Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

5x07 Bondage and Beta Male Sexuality

Jeff trying to help Duncan seduce Britta was surprising and I cant believe Abed ruined Professor Hickey's drawings

5x08 APP Development and Condiments

The new social networking Application was bound to turn ugly when they started ranking classmates

5x09 VCR Maintenance and Educational Publishing

Finding the hidden cache of textbooks was surprising but Jeff, Shirley and Professor Hickey deciding to sell them was going to be risky as the books were misprints

5x10 Advanced Advanced Dungeons & Dragons

Using the game of "Dungeons and Dragons" to try and reunite Professor Hickey and his estranged son Hank was bizarre

[ Last edited by codebreaker at 4-4-2014 23:02 ]

5x11 G.I. Jeff

What a great animated episode but trust them to give Annie a hot body

5x12 Basic Story

I wonder what they found behind the picture that might stop Subway an it's plans to purchase the Greendale campus for their own Subway University and Jeff's proposal to Britta wasn't romantic

5x13 Basic Sandwich

I'm impressed they found the old computer lab and saved the community college

6x01 Ladders

Now that's what I call bring the roof down but with frisbee's was amusing and Paget Brewster joining the collage from Criminal Minds was a nice surprise but seeing Nathan Fillion was awesome

6x02 Lawnmower Maintenance and Postnatal Care

Leaving the name tag on the sofa was careless as pretending they brought it instead of her parents was bound to upset her and trying to get Dean Pelton from his expensive virtual reality world was going to be tough

6x03 Basic Crisis Room Decorum

Greendale being accused of giving a degree to a dog was unbelievable and how long is it going to take Dean to realise he isn't texting Jeff

6x04 Queer Studies & Advanced Waxing

What Dean had to do for his promotion was unbelievable and I'm not surprised Annie got Chang's part at first but the was the director treated him was sickening and Chang on stage was incredible considering how bad he was at the start

6x05 Laws of Robotics & Party Rights

Allowing prison inmate to attending Greendale via telerobot is a novel idea as it allows them to get rehabilitated without putting anyone at risk but Jeff squaring off against Willy who tried to push hid down the stairs was amusing

6x06 Basic Email Security

Britta standing up to the malicious hacker after they threatened to publicize everyone's personal emails unless they cancels a racist comic's performance was risky

Thread