46 123
Thread
Printable Version

Community Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Community Season 1-5 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Discuss Anything About The Show Here

[ Last edited by spratt89 at 3-12-2015 19:57 ]

Reply 1#1 bala's post

ok i just watch the first episode on here and to my surprise i really like it because each character has something that makes them interesting.

Reply 4#4 codebreaker's post

That presentation they did was funny he had a C when it started turned to an F but Spanish rap at end was amusing

Reply 6#6 codebreaker's post

Well it was funny i would like see how long we would waited

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-16-2009 11:24  
Average episode Jeff comes to the defenses of the Britta for cheating but the trial at the pool was funny
Yes this was ok episode but i like his defense that she was crazy it was good argument but we never saw her session with other dude that would be amusing.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-13-2009 14:52  
Pierce uses hypnotherapy on Britta to help her quit smoking but when he fell and Britta pretended to under hypnosis was funny and Annie kissing Jeff to win the debate championships was predictable
It was predictable but you got give credit to that disabled guy aiming himself at Jeff imagine if his aim was off it would hurt like hell .  I still think it's creepy that she kissed him with age difference

[ Last edited by bala at 3-1-2010 19:30 ]

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-5-2010 14:43  
Troy trying to come onto Annie because of Jeff and Britta was funny
When Jeff mention the fact that group are not like family since they have freedom to date each other and everyone look at each other was funny.

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 2-12-2010 11:20  
Good episode i would like to know what the rest of Jeff's message to Britta was after his return drunk phone call
i can't believe the teacher made those two guys wear women clothes

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-12-2010 14:35  
I loved the way the all took the Micky out of Britta for her pronunciation of bagel and can you imagine what a horrible site watching Jeff play pool naked
Yes but that coach also pull down his pant after Jeff did it

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 3-12-2010 16:08  
The look on Britta face when she was getting her backside wiped was priceless
Yes she really actually did that . That's really crazy

Reply 23#23 codebreaker's post

getting sink the boat twice was funny

Reply 25#25 codebreaker's post

it's a little before my time

Reply 27#27 codebreaker's post

Yeah it was funny but at the ending everyone confessing why there were doing what they were doing if that make sense was interesting. it's amazing what people will do once people saying something that's true about the person and they want change that.  .

Contemporary American Poultry

Who would of thought chicken fingers had so much power

Reply 31#31 codebreaker's post

I liked how Pierce apology to Shirley but it was wrong what pierce did shirley you can't do that girls- for guys it's ok but never to girls.

Modern Warfare

This really best episode of the series but Jeff and Bitta actually doing it was rather annoying you just think they wouldn't do this but Chang walk in all guns blazing was funny. Funnygirl your right i wish our college had something as fun paintball

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 5-14-2010 13:46  
Who would of thought that they all passed the Spanish exam but it's all thanks to Pierce and his relashionship with the new Spanish teacher
Yeah none of them knew but you would think it would been Jeff who done it not Pierce who slept with that teacher

Pascal's Triangle Revisited

Smart title for love triangle Seriously!!!!!!!!!

Reply 39#39 codebreaker's post

Well here the thing i actually didn't see annie thing coming but who do you think he should choose-i am guessing Britta.

Reply 41#41 codebreaker's post

She dumped him

46 123
Thread