Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

Well i doubt it you could tell the difference between them thanks to the cut on his cheek

Reply 85#85 bala's post

I agree with arksongbird, I am beginning to like Rush ina  strange way, he is slowly letting himself become more compassionate, but it might be too late for others to believe it.  Hard to believe that Telford is coming back,  hasn't he like almost died 3 or 4 times altogether, I was hoping we would be rid of him.

Also, if the other Rush was telling the truth (which i kind of believe) it was amazing to see how many were going to stay.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

Alliances

A rather average episode but that attack was rather ambitious you would thought they develop system to detect a clork ship enter Earth atmosphere they had 10 years to develop one?.

Reply 87#87 bala's post

yeah but like greer said, all they want to do is stand around and talk about stuff!!  I thought stargate command was in Colorado??  Cheyenne Mtn or something.

I liked that greer and "ming-na" talked a bit and had a pow-wow.  Clears the air a bit.,  Thing I don't understand is why a doctor doesn't use the stones to teach the Medic Girl more stuff.....He could do that daily and could learn so much.  Just a thought.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 88#88 arksongbird80's post

I was thinking the same thing about training Johansen to be a full on doctor. I know they would have more experience but she is already accumilating knowledge.
As Bala said a pretty average episode and too much talking for my liking. Its a bit daft of the writers to think they would not by now have the capability to detect a cloaked ship.
Again pretty average and did not really lead onto much, they have to start uping their game with this before it gets cut for sure.

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Camille loosing radio contact just as she need help to defuse the bomb and then not catching all the information to defuse the bomb was an interesting dilemma

Reply 88#88 arksongbird80's post

Stargate command is in Cheyenne Mountain, the attack was on Homeland Command, Supposedly it was done after the 2nd or 3rd Stargate movie.  It is where O'neil went when he left Cheyenne Mountain, to head up Homeland Command dealing with possible Alien Invasion.

Was an ok episode.  I thought all the Alliance people where put through the gate, didn't know that they let him stay.
I am not asking you to dye your hair red and call me Mulder, I would simple ask that you could consider the possibility...

2x14 Hope

The crew getting the giggles over erectile dysfunction was funny and he deserved the head slap for the fake scream but the communication stones are giving Chloe's body a hard time and a nice job on the surgery

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

Yeah this was interesting situation Chloe was in but it bought some emotional resolution to actually say goodbye  

Reply 93#93 bala's post

I'm really glad they came up with a  solution to the Gin story line.  I thought it was funny, each man had a "love interest" in the same body.  Kinda weird really.

The surgery was pretty kewl.   Glad Tamara has some help with the Doc lady now....  Maybe they'll open some doors...

Needs to be renewed.  Starting to really get good.

Reply 94#94 arksongbird80's post

I really didn't like Gin something about her face that really annoys me.

Reply 95#95 bala's post

I thought she was pretty.....sorta.

Reply 96#96 arksongbird80's post

Chloe is pretty

Reply 97#97 bala's post

yes Chole is pretty, but I think Gin is too.  It's the red hair.  But then again, what women like and what men like.....

Reply 98#98 arksongbird80's post

Well i just don't like her face it's not friendly

Reply 99#99 bala's post

not friendly huh!  HAHAHA

Seizure

Well that was an excellent plan by Rodney and it almost worked and Rush uploading himself into system almost cost him his life force Eli to put programs that uploaded in the last episode quarantine

Reply 101#101 bala's post

Yeah it really sucks that Gin is now in quarantine.  Eli having to do it was harsh.

Dr Mckay was great to see and his idea was awesome. I'm glad they didn't completely kill the alliance.  Kinda arrogant on our part thinking we could just go in and take...

Reply 102#102 arksongbird80's post

Well he won't forgive Rush because he had no choice

Reply 103#103 bala's post

OH yeah, their working relationship is shot!

Thread