Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 18#18 bala's post

That was risky putting his arm through the gate to stop the jump

Reply 20#20 kellemanske's post

I liked that too.  The lieutenant was pushing too much (physically, I mean).
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 10-11-2009 21:54  
That was risky putting his arm through the gate to stop the jump
why was it a risk there was a safety precaution prevent it from closing.

Reply 23#23 bala's post

they weren't sure about that but they thought so

Reply 24#24 kellemanske's post

Well yeah but remember in stargate only way that dangerous if the shield had failed. if it did he would lost his arm.  

I dont think this shows anywhere near as good as SG1 and Atlantis. Its really slow. Personally I would have preffered more Atlantis.

Reply 26#26 superhero's post

Yeah it not suppose copy of Stargate it suppose deal darker moral concept stargate

reply to bala

Atlantis wasnt either but it had aliens in it and fighting. Universe could do with more alien action and less sad music with close ups of people looking sad or crying. Plus I really wanted to slap chloes mum and that sergent Greere.

did ya'll catch the end of this last episode a little ship took off of our ship, no idea where it came from or who was on it. Also  think we will meet way more aliens and it is only a matter of time before we have an antagonist. they are just character building right now.

Reply 29#29 gabsimom's post

I did catch that Tina.  I'm very curious as to what or who was in that ship and what it was doing on Destiny.  

@superhero
I recently saw the premiere episode for SG1 again and i was pretty corny.  Seeing as we've only seen 3 hours of the new series, I think they're doing a good job of introducing us to the characters & setting up the premise.  I imagine we'll see some aliens along the way.  After all, the ship seems to stop near planets with stargates, and there are bound to be aliens on some of those planets.

Quote:
did ya'll catch the end of this last episode a little ship took off of our ship, no idea where it came from or who was on it.
Yes i had question about that but we will find out soon-nice catch

Reply 30#30 waterlilybarb's post

It only stopped there because of the distress call of Dr Rush, It wasn't supposed to stop at that planet.

Reply 32#32 kellemanske's post

Yes, but I imagine that since they have the ability to stop at planets with stargates they will stop at more because the ship is still falling apart and they'll need more food & water besides things to repair the ship.

darkness

most people might thought this was boring episode but i thought this was a good way for them to introduce some newer character we haven't seen in last few episode.

Does anyone know a decent place to watch it online until it comes to VIP??  I'm not able to watch on Friday nights...

Reply 34#34 bala's post

This was a slower paced episode other the Rush having a breakdown but it is still early days

Episode 5

Talk about reversal of fortune   who would of thought the ship was solar-powered

Reply 37#37 bala's post

So the next question is did he know that they would be OK

Maybe he suspected but wasn't sure, better safe than sorry.

it just been added

At present moment as I'm typing this only first 3 episodes have added we expect next 2 updated very shortly

Thread