Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Subversion

What a great episode i forgotten about  Lucian Alliance what a great way connect back SG-1 story-line and what a clif-hanger. i can't wait to see the next episode

[ Last edited by bala at 5-22-2010 08:00 ]

Reply 101#101 bala's post

The identity of the traitor in Rush's dream was good and going to Earth to follow the clues was dangerous with a great cliffhanger

Reply 102#102 codebreaker's post

Great episode.  I didn't remember the alliance at all.  LOVED seeing Richard Dean and Michael.  Gotta say though, Richard has gained weight in his retirement!! hahahahah

I haven't read any of the above comments, as I haven't seen any of the new episodes.  I was only kind of liking the show.  Is it worth watching the 2nd half of the season?
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 104#104 waterlilybarb's post

Well we can't really tell you since it's really mixed reaction to the second half-some people like it and some people don't because it's very slow-paced .

Reply 105#105 bala's post

I'll probably take a look at it, but knowing that it's a bit slow paced, I'm in less of a hurry.  Thanks.
Remember to KISS......Keep It Simple Stupid!

Reply 106#106 waterlilybarb's post

your welcome i still decided which shows to watch next month as most of my show finish this week .

Incursion (1)

Well this was good episode but he really should sucked air out when invasion happen losing one of their own and killing all those people would put an end to it but writers had to pro-long it until next week.

Reply 108#108 bala's post

With next week being the season final they had to keep us hooked but what turned the guy into a pile off ash and Eli was great looking after Chloe

1x20 Incursion (2)

Not to bad for a season final i had a feeling that the exchange would include the one she shot but not realising that they shot each other i found amusing and a good cliffhanger as well

Reply 110#110 codebreaker's post

Can you believe we wait October for second season

not too far away plus we have alot of good summer shows. I just hope the leader of the allucian alliance dies.

Reply 112#112 gabsimom's post

it ain't going make a difference that guy want over from her as soon she was down

Reply 110#110 codebreaker's post

I was sorta hoping it was the ship who fried the guy in next to the door. Not that solar flare thing.  Really glad the Lucian Alliance leader is off the grid right now. Maybe she'll just DIE and we'll move forward with more exploration plots.

I thought the two who were lost were totally sweet, but that guy needs to loose weight! hahah Surely he's not eatting that well on a spaceship where food is limited. hahah.  Just saying....  Him carrying her was awesome and their little exchange before he left was good.  She "knew".  Well of course she knew.  He wasn't exactly subtle with the "i love you" puppy dog eyes,

Does anythone think the Medic will loose the baby?  Gosh I hope not.

OCT-->  man that sucks.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I think Medic and lucian alliance guy will end up a couple.

Reply 115#115 gabsimom's post

That if he join the team ?

Stargate Universe Season 2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Intervention 1x01

Well it was a decent resolve for last season finale.  Now what is gonna happen

Reply 1#1 sanggye's post

Well i think it was quite obvious they would get back the ship Rush played a dangerous game. i can't wait to see what the girl turn into from promo it does look like she has become self-healing.

Reply 2#2 bala's post

It was very kewl that the senator's daughter can self heal now.  Does that mean Rush can do something too??  They were both taken by those aliens.  Good story line.  

Rush is always playing against the odds....glad it works out so much.  The prisoners?? hmm

TJ losing the baby was sad. I was looking forward to hear being preggers and having an infant on board, but it's a given it wouldn't have worked out. They  barely survive.

That ship needs more light or color or something.  It's very depressing.  haha
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Reply 3#3 arksongbird80's post

I think she's going be some-sort genetic hybrid

Thread