Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

I am so excited, trying not to pee my pants.

Reply 10#10 bala's post

Dr Rush is not suppose to be the oneil or sheppard the 2 military guys are. Dr. Rush is suppose to be Daniel and maybe carter and the kid is our Rodney it appears.

did ya'll catch the end of this last episode a little ship took off of our ship, no idea where it came from or who was on it. Also  think we will meet way more aliens and it is only a matter of time before we have an antagonist. they are just character building right now.

Maybe he suspected but wasn't sure, better safe than sorry.

I agree I want more aliens and fun and less BS.

I think Rush does know the course the ship was taking and all he needs to do is access that region of spaces Stargate cords and he will figure it out. That is just my theory.

Reply 62#62 spratt89's post

Good to know, on with it

Well that explained the mystery ship we saw in the first few episodes.  Loving that we have an Alien antagonist but want to see more Aliens. Friendly or deadly I don't care. I want more mysteries too, enough with the soap opera!

Quote:
I think there trying make it different from other Stargate it's not exactly soap opera we don't have any 2 timer chacters on the show or love triangles or any awful dialogue between  the characters  .
Not yet anyway

I liked this episode too but wanted to see more about the obelisk and the aliens, like a ship show up 2 seconds before they jumped would of been been great!

Gating back was rather undramatic or interersting but the Aliens attemps to get the ship was fun. But why have they not tried before the humans were on board. They were tracking it but that's about it. So I am a little confused. can't wait to see what the new galaxy holds hope it is more interesting than some ruins, dinosaurs and stupid yet advanced aliens.
Still am curious about who built that solar system maybe it was the the dumb aliens or the furlings.

not too far away plus we have alot of good summer shows. I just hope the leader of the allucian alliance dies.

I think Medic and lucian alliance guy will end up a couple.

Finally an awesome episode but it doesn't look like part 2 is going to air soon.

Loved this last episode, Seeing Aliens even if they are deer was nice for a change. and the predator being intelligent life was weird. The guns and other tech didn't give them away but a simple camp fire in the cave did. Wasn't there a fire at the campsite too?

Cool another good episode. Now that Stargate Universe is finally getting to the meat of the stargate we all wanted it is cancelled. So Mad!!

Thread