Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Life

Well this is an interesting episode see crew has adapted to life on that ship and it had personal touches.i highly doubt that there able crack the master in under 1 year.

Justice

Well i didn't see that coming but Rush got what he deserved but i did figure out it was him half way through when he asked new lady about the chair.

Reply 55#55 arksongbird80's post

i honestly don't how he would get back as he has no idea where the ship is going.

Reply 58#58 TomiXxX's post

there are trying distinguish it from other SG series-this series focus on story-telling rather than action

Space

Well Rush is back and they have had there first alien encounter.

Reply 68#68 arksongbird80's post

I don't think it will never be resolved

Reply 71#71 arksongbird80's post

yes they didn't think it through but i liked this episode the look on doctor face when she was told that alien were attacking the ship -i got love that line 'welcome to destiny'. I think the problem these people are stuck with each other and need to learn to get on with each other. Assuming this last more 2 season i think it will take that long for them start trusting each other.

Reply 73#73 arksongbird80's post

i don't think they will kill each other but there will just fight with each other

Reply 76#76 gabsimom's post

I think there trying make it different from other Stargate it's not exactly soap opera we don't have any 2 timer chacters on the show or love triangles or any awful dialogue between  the characters .

Faith

Well this wasn't exactly the most exciting episode but i like revelation that one of them is pregnant. i understand why she wanted stay but she's only doctor on the ship so there really have no choice but get back on the ship and it was there choice

Human

Well i really wasn't expecting that ending leaving them behind

Reply 83#83 codebreaker's post

Yeah but it's clear he regrets it

Reply 86#86 arksongbird80's post

To think  if Rush hadn't gone walk about there would able dial the gate and get there nick of time but i like the suspense it wouldn't been too predictable if they were all rescued. .

Reply 88#88 codebreaker's post

That's just his luck wasn't it

Sabotage

Now after all that they somehow manage to dial the gate to get back even through it was establish in the pervious episode that they couldn't?. They really must think we are idiots..

This is a case of the writers not having any idea how to bring character back-it would better if they were rescued in the pervious episode-that prevent such disappointing return. .

Reply 91#91 angel-87's post

i thought in pervious episode they said when the ship jump FTL they can't go back which means they are straddled?. Even in speech the guy said they can't get them back.

i understand what your saying but i thought that wasn't possibility because ship would be too far?. It's in a different galaxy?. Did i misunderstood that?

Reply 93#93 angel-87's post

ok thanks i get it now

Reply 95#95 arksongbird80's post

Exactly the way they did it-rather sucked which was what really annoyed me about it- the way built this up was so great than to end it like that felt awful.

Pain

Well this episode reveal an interesting love-triangle So is cheating on her?

Subversion

What a great episode i forgotten about  Lucian Alliance what a great way connect back SG-1 story-line and what a clif-hanger. i can't wait to see the next episode

[ Last edited by bala at 5-22-2010 08:00 ]

Thread