Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

The Greater Good

This was an okay episode.  I had such high hopes seeing and batteling aliens.  Glad everyone is in the loop about the "bridge" of the ship.

What's up with the Lucian Alliance guy....is he going to   hurt her or what??  That final scene was all menacing.
I'm not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Malice

"what did you think you'd hear, Stairway to heaven". --eli

Wow, that lucien guy is crazier than a LOON!  

Supersad about Gen.   I was really enjoying her character and it opened so many things for Eli. Now eli is going to get depressed and i bet he won't work or do anything.  It's not like there's an abundance of Girls his age on the ship.

I"M REALLY ANNOYED WITH THIS!  

Reply 58#58 bala's post

I agree entirely!!!   What was the point in bringing back Dead people and why do we ALWAYS have to kill everyone!  ugh.  SG1 and Atlantis never had someone die *EVERY* episode except maybe the bad guys....

When's Cleo going to go all Alien. This waiting is annoying...

Reply 60#60 codebreaker's post

Val??  Who's that?

Reply 63#63 sanggye's post

I agree entirely!!  You hit the nail on the head with that one.  IDK if I'm going to watch another season......it's certainly not fulfilling.

Reply 73#73 bala's post

I'm glad they were able to get Chloe back to normal and she got to keep her super brain.  I liked the drones.  My thing is, how do they have materials to repair the ship??  At this point, Destiny should be falling apart.  haha  It's seen some tough times.

Another star soon for power maybe??

Reply 80#80 bala's post

convienent they got the parts needed from the other ship.  Not surprising the dopplegangers couldn't survive at the same time.  NIce reference to the other SG people.     Glad they didn't go for just weapons and parts.  They got plants, food, medical...smart.   

Rush is starting to grow on me.  Sorry that David is in the next episode.  He's annoying.

Reply 87#87 bala's post

yeah but like greer said, all they want to do is stand around and talk about stuff!!  I thought stargate command was in Colorado??  Cheyenne Mtn or something.

I liked that greer and "ming-na" talked a bit and had a pow-wow.  Clears the air a bit.,  Thing I don't understand is why a doctor doesn't use the stones to teach the Medic Girl more stuff.....He could do that daily and could learn so much.  Just a thought.

Reply 93#93 bala's post

I'm really glad they came up with a  solution to the Gin story line.  I thought it was funny, each man had a "love interest" in the same body.  Kinda weird really.

The surgery was pretty kewl.   Glad Tamara has some help with the Doc lady now....  Maybe they'll open some doors...

Needs to be renewed.  Starting to really get good.

Reply 95#95 bala's post

I thought she was pretty.....sorta.

Reply 97#97 bala's post

yes Chole is pretty, but I think Gin is too.  It's the red hair.  But then again, what women like and what men like.....

Reply 99#99 bala's post

not friendly huh!  HAHAHA

Reply 101#101 bala's post

Yeah it really sucks that Gin is now in quarantine.  Eli having to do it was harsh.

Dr Mckay was great to see and his idea was awesome. I'm glad they didn't completely kill the alliance.  Kinda arrogant on our part thinking we could just go in and take...

Reply 103#103 bala's post

OH yeah, their working relationship is shot!

Reply 112#112 casper27's post

I think it's the vampire diaries...maybe.

the luuuuuvy duuuuuvy stuff was suppose to be a different route remember.  SG1 and Atlantis went the alien route and they wanted different.  See how well THAT turned out!! HAHAHAHA

Reply 125#125 sanggye's post

I really enjoyed this episode.  I'm with you Gabsimom's the episodes are just getting really good and they CANCELLED it!!    :@  SOOO mad.  Grrr

The decendants were a great touch and hopefully the planet will have some useable areas.  The people could have gone to ground.  Maybe??  WHOOOO did Eli hook up with??

Reply 127#127 sanggye's post

Yes yes, but Whooooooo?!?!?!  Hmmmm

Reply 134#134 bala's post

It was an okay episode.  I liked seeing who ended up together.  Eli's person was kinda a wash.  We didn't know that character and it was rushed I felt.

The whole planet being torn apart was good drama, but losing the info was frustrating.  It was okay.

Reply 136#136 sanggye's post

Well said.  

Blockade

Such a same to only have one more episode left.  I'm really enjoying  it now that they are encountering things.  Another good episode.  Gateting to a planet so similar to ours, and everyone went "shopping" was a chuckle.    MAYBE!!!  they will listen to the fans and realize they have so much they can do with the series now that they've found humans (their decendants) out there.  Just think of all the different story lines.

Thread