Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 104#104 waterlilybarb's post

Well we can't really tell you since it's really mixed reaction to the second half-some people like it and some people don't because it's very slow-paced .

Reply 106#106 waterlilybarb's post

your welcome i still decided which shows to watch next month as most of my show finish this week .

Incursion (1)

Well this was good episode but he really should sucked air out when invasion happen losing one of their own and killing all those people would put an end to it but writers had to pro-long it until next week.

Reply 110#110 codebreaker's post

Can you believe we wait October for second season

Reply 112#112 gabsimom's post

it ain't going make a difference that guy want over from her as soon she was down

Reply 115#115 gabsimom's post

That if he join the team ?

Reply 1#1 sanggye's post

Well i think it was quite obvious they would get back the ship Rush played a dangerous game. i can't wait to see what the girl turn into from promo it does look like she has become self-healing.

Reply 3#3 arksongbird80's post

I think she's going be some-sort genetic hybrid

Here the photos

I can't find anymore

Reply 7#7 arksongbird80's post

nope, i didn't  

Reply 9#9 sanggye's post

Well that problem before anyone ask yes the first photo look like a wedding  but it isn't clear who it is.

i am not going to tell you what the other fans think she is because i refuse to believe it

Aftermath

Well Rush still taking risk sending those guys to the planet leading to one of them dying and keeping it a secret is cause problem.

Reply 14#14 sanggye's post

they did some of them are staying

Reply 19#19 angel-87's post

That's the problem with sci-fi it can be very confusing

Awakenings

Well i thought it was obvious they wouldn't get back to Earth but finally some Aliens

Reply 22#22 sanggye's post

Same here i am sci-fi fan like yourself but i am not a Trekkie

Those people are nutters

Reply 25#25 sanggye's post

It was good episode Rush using Chloe work out his problem is good now that he told her that he's not cured but what was point all that just to blackmail her ?

Reply 29#29 angel-87's post

remember it's trying to be different it focus drama of secrets rather than anything else-unlike those two this is trying to be serious.

Reply 31#31 sanggye's post

Well i think there more to the show that meet the eye but it hasn't found it appeal yet but Rush secret is what keep me interested because they will find out stuck on a ship together people getting suspicious .

Reply 33#33 spratt89's post

The problem is that it's difficult to make it action-packed i think copy battlestar format.

Thread