Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

Reply 35#35 spratt89's post

The problem is that we haven't come across any enemy apart blue aliens who abducted Rush and Chole.

With Atlantis Wraith was enemy they could also use common bad guy.

Universe has  yet to develop any thing as good.

Whether this show become successful depend rest of the season.  

The biggest problem with Universe is that none of character are likeable apart from Eli ?. With SG-1 O'neal one liner were what made the show great, with Atlantis it was Shepard one liner that were amusing. With universe all the character seem very wooden.

Can you see even with action the problem character are not funny. could you imagine Rush saying : oh well you got me know, what in heaven will i do ? .

Cloverdale

Well this was filler episode but Chole exposed herself to save him and it worked but it was nice wedding shame it was all in his head

Reply 40#40 arksongbird80's post

1 wouldn't work because they were on planet and he would have no way explain how he found the cure if he did.

2- Well didn't this happen in the episode they did that ?

3- I think effect will felt throughout the season so i think it did give some direction but she took a risk by getting bitten.

Reply 44#44 arksongbird80's post

I am opposite mind i didn't like all in his head i felt it was a little wishy-washe for my liking. i was excited that alien ship battle but when i figure it all in his head i was rather disappointed.

Reply 50#50 sanggye's post

This was good episode Eli smart see the recording but Rush helping Conal land on the ship showed some trust between them

Reply 53#53 arksongbird80's post

Well i like Rush going all commando and hunting him down it's just  show you that you might be fantastic soldiers but no matter how good you are you can't fight off a stamped of animals.

Reply 56#56 codebreaker's post

He killed his guard than move on quietly before anyone realised he has killed them only after Rush finds the body he was forced to go off world.

Visitation

Awful episode completely pointless

Quote:
Originally posted by codebreaker at 11-27-2010 22:05  
It did seem pointless to bring the shuttle back for them to die again and did you recognize Val before she died
Actually no because i don't remember those character name.

Resurgence (Part 1)

Nice episode with some action glad friendly alien put them in difficult situation they were going same to them

Reply 67#67 gabsimom's post

Hopefully it return in the new year

Deliverance (Part 2)

Well i had feeling Chole alien situation would get fixed somehow and what a way to fix it all in all not a bad returning episode

Reply 75#75 codebreaker's post

Yes but the question how long it will last ?

Reply 77#77 casper27's post

Either way it will interesting to find out

Twin Destinies

Well a very interesting episode two rush for the price of one

Reply 82#82 codebreaker's post

Yeah that is whole kind of new crazy

Reply 84#84 codebreaker's post

Well i doubt it you could tell the difference between them thanks to the cut on his cheek

Alliances

A rather average episode but that attack was rather ambitious you would thought they develop system to detect a clork ship enter Earth atmosphere they had 10 years to develop one?.

Reply 92#92 codebreaker's post

Yeah this was interesting situation Chloe was in but it bought some emotional resolution to actually say goodbye  

Reply 94#94 arksongbird80's post

I really didn't like Gin something about her face that really annoys me.

Thread