38 12
Thread
Printable Version

Stargate Universe Season 1-2 General Discussion Thread (Spoilers)

2x06 Trial And Error

Destiny warning Young through his dreams of being destroyed by alien attackers was interesting

Reply 51#51 bala's post

Eli was impressive the way he calculated the jump back to their ship and i didn't think the Colonel jumped early but nice catch by Rush

Reply 54#54 bala's post

Simeon has really gone psycho but how did he get such a great advantage so quickly and the soldier that got shot after shooting him made a big mistake by only wounding him but Rush finishing the job after the stampede was what he deserved

Reply 58#58 bala's post

It did seem pointless to bring the shuttle back for them to die again and did you recognize Val before she died

Reply 61#61 arksongbird80's post

She's from another show bala and i watch

Reply 66#66 bala's post

Great episode with some action but we will have to wait to find out what Chloe has done

Reply 73#73 bala's post

Turning Chloe over to her former captors was their only option and it turned out in their favour and reprogramming the drone was a great idea

Reply 80#80 bala's post

I always thought the first sign of madness was talking to yourself but that's a whole new kind of crazy when you have a conversation with yourself

Reply 83#83 bala's post

I wonder if they are thinking they may have the other Rush instead

Reply 87#87 bala's post

Camille loosing radio contact just as she need help to defuse the bomb and then not catching all the information to defuse the bomb was an interesting dilemma

2x14 Hope

The crew getting the giggles over erectile dysfunction was funny and he deserved the head slap for the fake scream but the communication stones are giving Chloe's body a hard time and a nice job on the surgery

Reply 101#101 bala's post

Rush and Amanda trying to be together physically was interesting and with McKay and Woolsey it was a nice link to Atlantis

Reply 106#106 bala's post

The freezing was quick but finishing his conversation when released was a nice touch and that creature was quick for his size

Reply 116#116 bala's post

I like the small detail when he was unfrozen he carried on his shouting as if he was just paused

2x17 Common Descent

Meeting the ancestors of the Destiny crew from the alternate timeline was interesting

Reply 136#136 sanggye's post

I enjoyed the video diaries

2x19 Blockade

Rush praising Eli was amusing but he did a good job with his calculations and the flash blindness was sad

2x20 Gauntlet

This was quite a good end to the series with them being able to say their goodbye's and putting most of them to sleep for three years was an interesting idea

38 12
Thread